Stat Consolidation and You: May 2016 Patch Preview

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeatherPurrs Augur

So you lied. K thanks for proving that.
  2. Derd Augur

The sad part of this thread is, many tried to help you understand. You refuse to listen until a thread devolves into what it's become. And yes he misquoted you about something that you were still wrong about, monk vs rogue is not even comparable in tanking.
    Feldon likes this.
  3. Sindaiann Augur

Not even worth responding to Heather anymore. It's clear it's about as effective as smashing your head into a brick wall and expecting a different outcome
    Feldon and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  4. HeatherPurrs Augur

Using Monk and Rogue in the same sentence at tank is just wrong. This isn't the thread for it but yes Rogues have better abilities to be stouter. Saying a melee dps is stouter isn't saying tanking in anyway shape or form. This isn't the place for this.

It was drug here by a mentally ill stalker.
  5. HeatherPurrs Augur

I'm not sure why pointing out that DB gave old stats value and then took them away is "trolling".
  6. Derd Augur

Pot meet kettle
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Class act, to boot. You have a wonderful day.
    Feldon, Gyurika Godofwar and Quatr like this.
  8. Derd Augur

Value would mean they contributed, they did not.
  9. Frael Elder

Heather, pick a mod2. Any mod2. Which value would you prefer to see on the mod; 48/35 or 36/45?
    If you chose 36/45 then you should be able to appreciate the irrationality of your position. If you chose 48/35 the you are simply incapable or unwilling to be educated.
    Quatr, Lenowill, Sheex and 1 other person like this.
  10. Hekaton Augur

Reading this thread has made me realize how much i miss Qsnoopyjr
  11. Damoncord Augur

This thread makes me really appreciate the ignore function.
  12. --Voodoo-- Augur

Reading this thread has made me appreciate how much I miss not reading threads.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Sarcogian Augur

Want to buy lessons on playing a monk. ;tell xegony.sarcogian. paying in lessons on how to communicate with HeatherPurrs.
  14. Zebarathe New Member

I do have one question should I after this patch have any different ac/hp/endurance/attack values?
  15. --Voodoo-- Augur

Minor differences probably, in some.
  16. Watajoke Journeyman

Dev's should revamp Heroic Strength into a melee crit dmg % increase. For example every 25-50 Hstr = Increase Critical Hit Damage by 1% of Base Damage.
    Then maybe Hstr wouldnt suck so much.

Could do something similar for Heroic Intelligence and Heroic Wisdom increasing Spell Crit Dmg and Critical Heal Amounts.
    Whitecloudx likes this.
  17. Whitecloudx New Member

This is exactly what we need!!
    for now:
    Hero-Str/Dex -> melee DPS
    Hero-Agi/Sta -> Survivity for all class
    Hero-Wis/Int -> more mana, not more dps...

We need something for healer heal power/caster DPS.
  18. Dropfast Augur

This may or may not be a good idea but figured I'd throw it out their as an idea for Heroic Charisma. Maybe have HCha affect aggro. For tanks it could increase aggro output, for all non tanks have it reduce aggro output. They could also make it so it can be toggled on and off just like many other AA's so if you don't want the increase/decrease that's no problem as well. I'm not saying it should add / decrease a lot, it could be a very small amount so it doesn't throw things off a lot but rather just a small boost. Just a thought.

I also like the idea of adding crit hit damage mod to heroic Str to keep it relevant. As well as adding spell damage / heal amount to Heroic Wis/Int to make those more beneficial to casters.
  19. sojero One hit wonder

Wouldn't that be spell damage and heal amount?
  20. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Is there a chance we can get the tool tips for stats updated to reflect how they affect these mods? Just for reference in game?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.