Test Update 5/19/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 19, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
    RangerXX and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

/testcopy isn't working. It returns the error "server - null" so it must not be on.
  3. RangerXX New Member

Yea testcopy is bugged.

When you do a /testcopy the warning popup appears like it always does.

But as soon as you click Yes you get a Red Text Msg saying :

Test copy: Invalid Destination Server. Server: NULL

By the way GREAT JOB on getting the Server Back Up Running ...
  4. Kbamm Journeyman

cool test copy just worked for me
  5. JChan Developer

This should be fixed now.
    RangerXX likes this.
  6. RangerXX New Member

Yep is fixed thanks ...
  7. Orukal New Member

Nope. Down again.
  8. JChan Developer

No that the server's back up, /testcopy should work again.
  9. Tendiarea New Member

My bard and wizard turned into level 1 paladins. I /bug reported it and hope they can be restored.
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Well it just went down again. You guys really need to get this fixed especially before you leave for the weekend and we wind up stuck with no help all weekend long.
  11. JChan Developer

Investigating now.
  12. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I see that it is up. Any updates on why it keeps going down and how long we can expect it to stay up? At this point several people are considering either taking a break from the game or going to another server. The frustration level is very high due to the repeated crashing and prolonged down time.
  13. Tendiarea New Member

Now my level 1 paladin that took the place of my 96 bard is gone when I go to server select.
    My wizard converted to level 1 paladin still exists :\
  14. JChan Developer

We changed a major internal system on Test and the crashes are all related to that major change. We don't know how long it's going to stay up because its crashing. On the bright side, each Test crash brings us closer to stability.
  15. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

:( I'm sorry for being grumpy Jchan. It's just been a frustrating week and my guild is suffering from the server instability due to some folks just not having the patience to wait it out.

I know it's not your fault and that you are doing everything you can so if I post something silly just disregard it as my frustration getting the best of me and that it is not mean as a slight towards you in any way.

I am appreciative of what you, Hludwolf and whoever else is helping you do what you can to get it fixed.
  16. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

The weird bug where if you zone after a copy or it may now just be random is hitting people. As they zone they go from whatever they were to a level 1 paladin and get ported to South Qeynos and start bleeding to death from "unknown damage" and get stuck in a death loop. They also loose all their gear, levels and AAs from the prior character.

The other thing is that chat is lagging which sometimes occurs before a crash so a crash may be imminent.
  17. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

18. dentenks New Member

I requested an expedition from the Agent of Change outside of Karnors Castle. When I zoned in I was instantly dead.

I'm spammed with "a thought horror begins to cast a spell." Every few seconds I see "You are bleeding to death!". I cannot click the respawn button. When I close the program and get back to the character selection screen all my characters are in "Unknown Zone" and level 1 Paladins. When I Enter World I'm brought back to this permanent death.

EDIT: I forgot to mention what I can see. It appears there are hundreds or maybe thousands of models in my camera space. The textures are light and dark browns, maybe the head of the human model?

All 3 of my accounts are stuck like this, unable to issue commands so I'm not sure where else to report this.
  19. JChan Developer

Investigating the level 1 Paladin issues... did you recently do a /testcopy or create new characters?
  20. zentil New Member

My issue with the lvl 1 paladin, is from test copy chars.

Some have a random name thats not mine, and some will have my copied chars name correct.

My lvl 1 paladin char is showing up in Ssraeshza Temple skeleton area.