Live Update Bugs 05/18/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 18, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Shoreline69 New Member

Test is still locked. I was hoping for an update. As you are aware, it has been very unstable lately.
  3. corwin Journeyman

There are no chat channels on AB
  4. JChan Developer

sojero likes this.
  5. Baldur Augur

Friends list completely wiped out on all my accounts and characters. Pretty sure this is a local list, so not sure why that happened. I play on Phinigel so have 2 computers and both no longer have friends lists.

Also on Phinigel I've been camping the same spot for weeks and since the server came back up I'm getting a new item drop that wasn't dropping pre-patch, the Collector's Iksar Witch Doll, an anniversary quest item??? It's in Warsiliks Wood off a goblin, wasn't paying attention to which one.
  6. JChan Developer

This should be resolved now.
  7. Baldur Augur

Also on the friends list thing I just tried to add one, said I added one, and the list never updated. Says I have no friends when I do a /who all friends.
  8. JChan Developer

Friends lists are stored server side. The server was for some reason not connected. This should be resolved now for Phinigel.
  9. Baldur Augur

I have friends once again, all is right with the world! Thanks :).
    Yinla and Prathun like this.
  10. Kazser New Member

server select list is all bugged out for me, showing all servers but only showing ! in the name and i cant connect to any of them
  11. JChan Developer

Make sure you've patched your client.
  12. Kunon Augur

Not necessarily a bug, but....

Destructive Cascade. On test it only had 33 ranks, but it is now at its proper 34 Ranks with this update. However, there is no AA description for the 34th rank (it should be 4%). I'm assuming this was simply overlooked when the AA was fixed, but would it be possible to make sure that the 34th rank does indeed add another 4%?
  13. Dzarn Developer

The description string will be corrected in the next full patch.
    Yinla, Spellfire and Kunon like this.
  14. Kunon Augur

Good deal. I like the AA and Stat consolidating you guys are doing, but it is making a bit of a mess with the AA descriptions. Any chance you guys are thinking of doing the same with the AA descriptions to show the cumulative increases similar to how Spell Casting Subtlety or Companion's Wrath works?
  15. Lanthur New Member

Guess this isn't going to be fixed. Just checked the npc "The Butler" in House of Thule, he still doesn't offer the 16th anniversary task "Cleansing the Ground".

Not sure what it takes to get a response, posted about it on the forums before this patch, and some other people noted it wasn't working either.

Even went as far as to PM a developer about it a week ago ahead of this patch, still no response or fix.

Guess I'll have to wait till next year to try to do this anniversary mission, if its even fixed by then.

And on top of that the task "Liquid Courage" is bugged and the threshold for npc's is to kill is to high.

Year later, still no fix.
  16. Tealasa New Member

Just a heads up this thread is showing up in the "Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup" area of the forums so that might be causing some confusion.
  17. JChan Developer

Fair point. Renamed the thread for people joining us for the first time.
    Tealasa likes this.
  18. Versifier Elder

Not sure if these are bugs but they aren't mentioned in the patch notes
    I'm fairly certain that I was Max AA before the patch...
    New / changed AAs:

Rogue - Class Tab

Weighted Strikes 3/12 - New! Increases the minimum damage of your 1-handed melee strikes by 595(595 is at 12/12)

Assassin's Mastery of Crushing 3/15 - New! See below

Assassin's Mastery of Slashing 3/15 - New! Increases Damage of 1hs and 1hb by 2 % per rank up to 12 then by 1% for each additional rank.

All of them are listed as starting in the VOA expansion. I'm guessing these all started at 3 because of auto-grant?

Rogue - Archetype Tab
    Shield Block 9/12 - 3 additional ranks
  19. Prathun Developer

The bug with the butler not giving out the Player Designed Mission "Cleansing the Grounds" when he should is now fixed. He was checking to see if the 17th anniversary was running instead of the 16th. We'll look into the possibility of a hotfix for this.

The kill threshold was lowered dramatically in a previous update. If there are other issues with the mission, please provide details and we'll look into it when time allows.
    Yinla likes this.
  20. Prathun Developer

Yes, those are for the 6th anniversary scavenger hunt. The quest cannot be completed without access to the Collection Bag to combine them, so the Collector's items are merely clutter on the Phinigel server. We may be able to restrict their drops in the future, but this is not a high priority.