Update Bugs 04/22/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Iila Augur

Try skipping the tutorial?
  2. Malbro Augur

Hmmm, can't edit? Anyway, this happens whenever I switch characters.
  3. Phlan New Member

Having exact same issue as Drewie , cant make new toons at all on AB with any of the 3 accounts we have or on either computer. All accounts are gold . We tried skipping tutorial going to original home towns nothing works .
  4. Angahran Augur

Used Glyph of Gearing Might, it was blocked by Staunch Stance but it still used the glyph.
    If glyph is blocked it should return the glyph.
  5. Dropscone New Member

I'm having same issue as Drewie and Phlan. can't create charachter on AB, tried with or without tutorial, different starting city, etc
    am able to create a char on other servers.
  6. JChan Developer

Antonius Bayle should be able to create new characters again.
  7. JChan Developer

It should only appear one time per character each time we swap the hot zones out. However, there is a bug that will cause it to pop up every time you login right now. It's being worked on. No ETA on when we can push the fix out though. Thanks for reporting.
  8. RPoo Augur

There's a trap bug in the basement of ruins of lxanvom at loc 125, 80, -262 that is perpetually spawning a foul maggot s if you stand there.
    Ssdar and FixShamanPlease like this.
  9. HeatherPurrs Augur

Plane of Tactics isn't dropping HZ augs on Vox.
  10. Kethir Developer

The Hot Zone of a given level should be the same on each server. If there's a discrepancy, let us know which server and which zone is different from which other server and which other zone.
  11. HeatherPurrs Augur

All the hot zones on Vox are different than all the other servers at every level from 20-95. Most have no Aug. Have a great day!
    Edit:
    Oops! Forgot, you guys don't play at all. So, I better be really clear here. The Hot Zone Quests Teek in POK gives out are for completely different zones on Vox than they are for all the other servers. So we Vox players think those are the hot zones. Silly of us... Cause who know's which part of this is broken!
  12. Kethir Developer

Hot Zones augs are dropping correctly in Plane of Tactics. Vox server Hot Zones are confirmed as currently different from most other servers.
  13. HeatherPurrs Augur

Elemental core confirmed dropping. Thank you.
  14. CrazyLarth Augur

not sure where the post this live sever
    The Butler [ Raid ] did give the

Anniversary Shared Task: Cleansing the Ground

when they went live but now he does not???
  15. Sindaiann Augur

Not sure if anyone else has encountered this since the last patch, and I have only died twice since so its not a great sample size but, nonetheless.

After a Death

Giant Mod Rod returns no mana

Azure Mind Crystal returns no mana
  16. Brudal Augur

Is this with revival sickness that caps your mana or resurrection sickness that doesn't? Be glad you didn't waste staunch.
    Xikteny likes this.
  17. Sindaiann Augur

Just tested it. I thought I was rezzed. Disregard
  18. p2aa Augur

Warrior Phantom Agressor and Projection of Fury pets are still bugged on group flagged mobs.
    Can you communicate and tell us if it's intended to be nerfed in group content or if it's a bug ?
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The old bug of being dropped from the group is back when you zone or LD, but the merc stays in the group....meaning if you have a full group you have to suspend the merc and get is back out when the timer is up to get back in the group, or you get the message the 2 groups could not be combined. ALso shows in the group for the other players that your merc is still there, just you aren't

Happend 3 times to me today on AB server.

Hope this makes sense, to someone.
    Ssdar likes this.
  20. Velisaris_MS Augur

I can confirm this happening. One toon in my 2-box group has been dropped 4 or 5 times over the last couple of days. The bug has been gone for a couple of months, but something made it come back. I just usually disband the group and reform it.