How many of you Dev's think this an enjoyable experience?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by doah, May 8, 2016.

1. doah Augur

Verina Tomb in window. Viewport not large enough to show everyone. Please adjust her spawn time to accomodate a shortened xpac time period. Maybe make her spawn and vessel similar to Undead bard would alleviate this issue. 14h +/- 2-3h
    [IMG]
  2. Kiani Augur

I don't know, it looks like you could all be having a beer together.
  3. Tinytinker Augur

Gonna need to be a little bit more specific than posting a screenshot of a dark elf party...

I am guessing OP is asking something be done about the Verina Tomb bottleneck for the enchanter epic.
    Nolrog likes this.
  4. Bullito New Member

Need to look at it from the Dev's point of view: Look at all of those subscriptions...
  5. Tinytinker Augur

So if I swing by Neriak to ask for chanter buffs, will you guys buff me or are you all gonna be AFK? =)
  6. Ducreux Augur

7. doah Augur

no, no i am not.
  8. doah Augur

And the mini mage army decided to join in the fun.

[IMG]
  9. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

omg what a nightmare. this is indeed an epic quest :D
  10. Ducreux Augur

Vessel Drozlin 3/13 never 4get

[IMG]
    Xanadas and Drakyria like this.
  11. doah Augur

Another good example as to why these need to be adjusted.
  12. Brurus Journeyman

13. bored monk Journeyman

Prob shouldn't come onto a public forum and tell people that an ultra rare is in window. At least don't then act surprised when more people show up.
    Theseus likes this.
  14. doah Augur

People were already here...
  15. Tudadar Augur

Verina really should of been done in classic. In that period encs need to think Verina Verina Verina.
    Xanadas likes this.
  16. Ducreux Augur

As I recall her classic life expectancy wasn't much better than it is now.
  17. TowerDefense Augur

RIP IS
  18. Olostin New Member

19. Finley Augur

I legitimately don't know how many man hours are needed to do something like adjust a respawn timer. If lack of resources is why a lot of this stuff is left unchanged I think that is a somewhat acceptable answer. But if it's design philosophy that prevents them from changing these mobs I think they're shooting themselves in the foot.

They're already talking about future TLPs, but how many people are going to sign up for this type of stuff again? I'm not.
  20. Risiko Augur

LOL! Nice