Test Update 04/25/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 25, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Dibab Augur

not patch related but on the Sul Mercenary quest Infect the Blessed it is listing the zone the task updates take place in as Ruins of Lxanvom but they actually take place in Crypt of Sul
  3. scorallino New Member

4. Melanippe Augur

Paladin AA, Leap of Faith, ID 741 description is incorrect. Currently shows "This ability provides you a more powerful version of your Scent of Terris spell. Additional ranks further increase the effectiveness of the resistance debuffs."

Paladins do not get a Scent of Terris spell!
    The AA, when used, does the correct action, i.e.: a leap forward.
  5. Dzarn Developer

Thanks for the report, this will be corrected in the next full patch.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Talladore Journeyman

Vulak`Aerr is still not spawning in static or instanced versions of ToV. I assume this was to be considered fixed on Test, seeing as the notes referred to Test. Thylex despawned briefly for about 10-15 seconds before immediately respawning.
  7. Prathun Developer

A pair of scripts needed an if (g.is_test_server()) check to spawn Vulak correctly on the Test server. This has been fixed. Thanks for letting us know!
    Note that Vulak can spawn on progression and non-progression live servers already. This fix will correct the issue that was preventing him from spawning on Test.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Talladore Journeyman

You're very welcome. That's what we're here for!

I should also note that static Sleeper's Tomb appears to be in the post-revamp state on Test. Last I remember it was still pre-revamp with Warders instead of Ancients. Not sure if that'll also affect progression servers but figured you'd like to know about it. I do know that it's supposed to switch to post-revamp after the Warders are killed on live servers, for the record.
    Prathun likes this.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

For some reason cross server tells were turned back off to & from Test. We've been waiting literally 2+ years to get them back so why were they turned back off? It's not like we can't chat in other servers' channels, send mails and talk on the forum and other social media etc so I don't understand the reason behind turning off cross server tells.
  10. DebonAir Lorekeeper

Uhm ... there's a bug in the title of this thread. :cool:
    Prathun and RPoo like this.
  11. Jondalar Augur

The Butler in HoT won't give cleansing the Ground quest.
  12. Lanthur New Member

Please fix!
  13. Eshtoma Lorekeeper

Can we get this fixed please and/or an extension on it? I haven't been able to request this for a few weeks now.