Update Bugs 04/20/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Madeni Elder

Ditto for Velks Lab Aug, plus it disappeared from inventory when I zoned
  2. Prathun Developer

Oh, that one's been broken for a few years. A Resplendent Temple rare's script was overwritten by that test message shout. This has been fixed internally. Thanks for letting us know!
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Eanelder Augur

So when I logged on and checked my AA window I was dismayed that i was only at 1 of 2 purchased on 3 of these AA , when before camping yesterday i was max AA, with all aa's purchased and 105 AA banked. So not only did i lose 15AA, i had to spend 15 AA just to get back to where I was. Could it be possible i missed a refund taking me over the cap and then when i zoned I lost them?
    Also how does this work now. If im at 2/2 , and i press my hot key, rank 2 gets used, if i dont repurchase at that point, the next time I click that same hot key only rank 1 will take effect?
    This is pretty bad in my opinion. Although i have a /alt buy key associated with that hot key (which im not even sure works any more), if that fails for any reason my "burn" will be lessened, and i wil have effectively wasted 3 AA for that rank 1.
    I'll gladly do more testing, but I have enough AA wasted already today.
  4. Quatr Augur

Silversteel Chainmail Wristguard
    Hood of Hidden Intentions
    Fine Embroidered Shoulder-Cloak
    Veil of the Moon
    Reviler's Steelwall

They all had one thing in common: they were non-Prestige items with Prestige augments. I then removed one of the Prestige augments and the link worked again. So it looks like it's that combination of non-prestige gear and prestige augments that breaks links, at least in my case.
  5. turlo Journeyman

Some unexpected changes made in the AA window.

1) When sorting by Cost, which is a quick way to see what you have left to buy, it no longer sorts the way it used to. It appears to be sorting by total original cost, not remaining cost. The display shows BLANK, BLANK, BLANK, 36, BLANK, etc. The ones showing above 36 cost more than 36 originally.

2) Definitely missing some Glyphs that I had purchased previously. I am now 0/2 ranks on Glyph of Dragonic Potentional and Glyph of Dragon Scales. However, these were maxed before hand. I am suspecting it is due to me purchasing through the loyalty vender originally which probably messed up the tracking on the AA migration.

Followup: There is some separate line entries for the Granted versions of these two AAs. So, in addition to Glyph of Draconic Potential 0/2, I have Glyph of Draconic Potential (Granted) 1/1 and Glyph of the Master (Granted) 1/1. In addition to Glyph of Dragon Scales 0/2, I have Glyph of Dragon Scales (Granted) 1/1 and Glyph of Genari Might (Granted) 1/1. This is really overcomplicating the issue, and should have just been consolidated with the rest of the Glyphs. Oh well, more for me to purchase.
  6. Artuamis New Member

so I did the 85 and 90 daily to see what the new aug was like and it wont work

says ear/arms/chest/legs/hands etc etc but it the say 1 hand weapons only

rec lvl 85 rec skill -1
  7. Xanadas Augur

Harm Touch still acting incorrectly.

I'm level 60 and I was in velks down by lord bob. I pulled 3 shades (all SKs) and took 1 dmg and 41 dmg via harm touches (odd, but those were the numbers on screen), yet my life dropped by almost 35%.
  8. rmain1972 New Member

I don't see that anyone else has reported this: Teek Level 90 on Rathe is not updating properly when mob is killed. It looks like the quest has the mob/type of mob spelled incorrectly. In the quest, it was spelled boogyman (I think, I no longer have the quest and I am locked out from getting it atm). I killed with my partner: a boogeyman lurker, a boogeyman and did not get any credit towards this quest.
  9. Grabatz Lorekeeper

Can confirm the same for Xegony: The current level 90 Hotzone Task from Franklin Teek ("Kill 5 boogymen" in "Fear Itself") does not update on killing "a boogeyman" or "a boogeyman lurker".
    Since there are no boogy-dancers in "Fear Itself", i suspect, that the typo in the quest description also went into the detection portion of the task. :D
  10. Frakius New Member

On AB you need to kill Sarith Rebels, however they are not able to be cast on or attacked, they seem to be a quest faction in there?
  11. Tweelis Augur

I also had the crash when right clicking on an item bug. I exited the game, deleted the default UI folder and repatched. As expected EQ downloaded the default UI. I entered the game with the default UI and can now right click items without crashing. However even with the default UI my UIErrors file is spitting out:

UIErrorLog created at Thu Apr 21 07:14:36 2016
    [Thu Apr 21 07:15:21 2016] Error: Could not find child IDW_ClassTitle1 in window ItemDisplayWindow
    [Thu Apr 21 07:15:21 2016] Error: Could not find child IDW_ClassTitle2 in window ItemDisplayWindow
    [Thu Apr 21 07:15:21 2016] Error: Could not find child IDW_RaceTitle2 in window ItemDisplayWindow
    [Thu Apr 21 07:15:21 2016] Error: Could not find child IDW_RaceTitle2 in window ItemDisplayWindow
    [Thu Apr 21 07:15:21 2016] Error: Could not find child IDW_DeityTitle in window ItemDisplayWindow
    [Thu Apr 21 07:15:45 2016] Error: Could not find child IDW_ClassTitle1 in window ItemDisplayWindow
    [Thu Apr 21 07:15:45 2016] Error: Could not find child IDW_ClassTitle2 in window ItemDisplayWindow
    [Thu Apr 21 07:15:45 2016] Error: Could not find child IDW_RaceTitle2 in window ItemDisplayWindow
    [Thu Apr 21 07:15:45 2016] Error: Could not find child IDW_RaceTitle2 in window ItemDisplayWindow
    [Thu Apr 21 07:15:45 2016] Error: Could not find child IDW_DeityTitle in window ItemDisplayWindow

I'd like to be able to use a couple of pieces from other UI's but as long as the above errors keep popping up it's going to be very difficult to pinpoint where the issue is on my end.

Are the above errors with the default UI or is there something else wonky going on with my computer?
  12. Malbro Augur

The level 75 daily task in Jewel of Atiki calls for killing mobs that are not and have never been in that zone.
  13. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

could you post the details of this on the issue tracker if a dev doesnt respond here?
  14. JChan Developer

These are old errors with the Default UI and the ItemDisplayWindow. Apparently they only surface when you try to open an inspect window. This has been fixed internally. Thanks.
  15. P-Diddy New Member

I can confirm the Liquid Courage is still broken on the escape. Said leave to get him going. Got to first ambush spot and killed the ambushers. Killed a couple more on the bottom of the ramp and said move to get him to move again. He says "I'll lead the way.... etc" and doesn't move. I said leave and gives the three hot words Stop, Move, or exit. I say move and he doesn't move. I hailed him and it gives you two other words. Stop and GO.... Go results in the same thing as move. "i'll lead the way.... etc." Neither of them get him moving again.
  16. Malbro Augur

I have no idea how to do that. Sorry.
  17. Malbro Augur

Level 95 daily calls for kill Sarith Rebels, you cannot attack them so this is a waste of time.
  18. Absor Developer

It's probably always best to add these things to the tracker. However, I have made an internal note we'll get it fixed.

A
    Yinla likes this.
  19. Absor Developer

Also noted. Thanks.

A
    Yinla likes this.
  20. HeatherPurrs Augur

Mobs who escape with low health (4% for example) in Sarith never respawn.