Update Bugs 04/20/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Repthor Augur

you are right my head not working currectly =). thank you for reading my mind and responding =)
    Yinla and Prathun like this.
  2. Prathun Developer

The Fan Faire where those two Player Designed Missions came from, booze was a popular theme. ;)
    Thanks for pointing out the missing note!
    Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. Airi New Member

The Aug , Creepy Bone Chips is currently dropping in Old Seb on the Phinny server .
  4. Evil.Iguana Elder

Hot zone augmentations are dropping on Phinegal. This is pretty obviously not intended. Please fix quickly so we don't have to have a huge rollback.
  5. Prathun Developer

We are looking into this now.
  6. Quatr Augur

Some armor links are not working when you click them in /say, /gsay and other channels. With the default UI it doesn't cause a crash, but nothing happens when you click the link.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. mackal Augur

There seems to be an issue with these items using -1 for skill ... I've noticed a bunch of items that link like this :p They all seem to be weapon augs that don't look like they were intended to be weapon augs :p
  8. Prathun Developer

Looks like there are many issues with the new augment items. They should be fixed internally and these fixes will go out with a future update. Thank you for letting us know!
  9. mackal Augur

Molten Salve and Scalding Rune are the two I've seen on test server while trying to do some epic 1.0s :p
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Almost no one uses the default UI these days.
    Kravitz likes this.
  11. mackal Augur

Then almost no one should be surprised that UIs break on patch day sometimes.
    Quatr likes this.
  12. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I saw one in Neriak 4th Gate on Test but didn't realize it was a new hot zone aug in the wrong zone. It has the same weird stats and the negative 1 skill and says 1h weapons only but won't go in primary or secondary.
  13. mackal Augur

Yeah, I was meaning to patch to live and try to see if I could get one to see if it was screwy there too :p
  14. Joia New Member

Same exact issue on Prexus/The Rathe
  15. Joia New Member

This appears to be a UI issue, NOT a game issue. Just wanted to follow up after further testing.
  16. Cara New Member

The game keeps crashing on me. It knocks me out to my desktop. I have died and am unable to by a soul stone because I crash every time I try to buy. Before the patch I would just crash near the lag pile in bristlebane's pok
  17. Ribeye Journeyman

While sitting in Resplendent Temple suddenly i got this message show up in the chat window :
    "Task element completion script ran!"
    The same message appeared over and over about 10 times then stopped and didn't happen again.
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have the same issue, some links show up and display the item when linked properly, some don't. No reason we could figure out, was not prestige on free account or above level or wrong class. Some do, some don't. Using default UI. Yes I am one of the few, the proud (in other words I have no idea how to get a custom ui or reinstall/update it if I had one).
    Yinla and Quatr like this.
  19. JChan Developer

There are some item bugs right now that is causing some items to not respond to their links. What are the names of the items so that we can check if they're part of the broken set?
    Quatr likes this.
  20. RPoo Augur

Nvm I think I found the problem!