Update Bugs 04/20/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 20, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Poppinfresh Elder

Franklin Teek has nothing for us at this time.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. abernath New Member

Right clicking items to inspect them is causing game to crash.
    Somnium Wintersun, Joia and Draego like this.
  4. oklookatme Journeyman

Franklin Teek has no tasks. He just says "I have nothing for you at this time". This is for all levels. I'm on Bristlebane, but it's probably across all servers.
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

weird. i'm not having this problem on luclin.
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Ditto luclin.
  7. Repthor Augur

The bonus conditon for pub crawl anni event claimed to be going in with this patch but is not reflected in the patch note. is this intended or was it forgotten to be put it in the patch notes ?
  8. Brolie Lorekeeper

Having the same problem here its EVERY time I inspect any item or link. Ragefire server.
    Joia likes this.
  9. RPoo Augur

You let the chanter dots make it to live bugged still...
    Iila, Agrippa and KaoK like this.
  10. JChan Developer

Do you crash when using the default UI?
  11. Brolie Lorekeeper

Just found a fix its an xml ui problem rename your EQUI_ItemDisplay file until your ui is updated.
  12. Kethir Developer

I'm looking into what's causing this now.
  13. abernath New Member

Renamed EQUI_ItemDisplay. seems to be a problem with custom UI. works fine with renaming or default. thanks!
  14. dupliciti Journeyman

Not only does right clicking on items cause the game to crash. Clicking on item links causes the game to crash also.
  15. mackal Augur

No it doesn't. You're custom UI is broken.
  16. Schadenfreude Augur

See Brolie's post above for a temporary fix.
  17. Draego Augur

Can confirm this across 3 accounts on 3 separate systems.

EDIT UPDATE:
    Can also confirm its a problem with the EQUI_ItemDisplay window in custom UI's. I copied the new version from Default, made my simple edit (I friggin HATE the Filigree border) and implemented the changed version in my custom UI...... No more crashing...............
  18. Catashe Augur

Well at least it ain't just ME... Everytime I click a item link the game crashes.. no exceptions..
  19. Poppinfresh Elder

The new Cursed Marble aug in Blightfire Moors has a 1H weapon restriction, but primary/secondary isn't one of the allowable slots.

EDIT: It also has a "recommended skill" of -1.
    Yinla, Lilybeme and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  20. Prathun Developer

I think you mean Liquid Courage and not Pub Crawl.
    Confirmed that the patch note for Liquid Courage was not in the notes and probably should have been. The note for this change is: