Necro swarm pets since the patch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Malaari Manaburner, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Siddar Augur

If they link DoT lines there is no reason to keep the nerf GodR and FtP.

Almost certainly well likely see some of the past fews years nerfs undone.
  2. Siddar Augur

Well were talking about a Bard here. The class has some neat tricks but is completely wimpy in most regards. I can see why one would think no one else has a reason to complain. My Necro, Mage, Enchanter all > my max level max AA Bard when I stopped playing it in TBS. Bards actually need to complain more especially about Enchanters.

They need the proposed dot change as well but with damage increase of about ten fold.
  3. Derd Augur

Bards rarely complain, try to keep a low profile. But even a tenfold increase would be worthless if it takes up debuff slots for most any other class. Exception might be in group if it didn't lower overall group dps.
  4. Bobsmith Augur

Almost 20000 views not including the threads that were merged or outright deleted. All that and not ever a soon, or working as intended or hold on more changes in the works. :-/
  5. Zamiam Augur

Its because they feel its fine. and nothin needs to be done/said about it.. unfortunate but true
    otherwise we would of heard something by now
  6. Cicelee Augur

Aren't they working on Necromancer DOTs like they did with beastlords?
  7. Bobsmith Augur

They said all dot classes....thing is they tried it before so my guess is we will be last and it will be a very painful uphill battle
  8. Bobsmith Augur

So I was to assume that by posting here "the best way to communicate with the development team" that some sort of verbal response would happen. We all know what happens when you .u.me
  9. Xinj Journeyman

Nice HP Bobby =)
    Bobsmith likes this.
  10. Ryanxp Augur

Pet walling was a fact. Necromancers are known to be death-dealers; hell, we all clearly remember not even needing a pet when root rotting some of the toughest named in Droga... It's all simply by perspective. 10 years ago I played a necro and when I stumbled back into the world of EverQuest I restarted anew one. Same as before; I knew what I was getting into; and anyone who plays a caster expects their source of output is via casting. Albeit, I am surprisingly less and less disenfranchised to run my necro when it's cast after cast and the only set back is my Death Bloom not coming back soon enough.

And then see my friends run past, dealing easily 2/3, maybe 3/4, of the damage output just because they've got a weapon that deals ~350, or a bow that is impeccable
  11. Xikteny Augur

Are you saying melee autoattack is 66% to 75% of a necro's DPS, or that a melee actually PLAYING is said portion of a necro's DPS?

The former: lol.
    The latter: time to boost melee or nerf necros.