Update Bugs 03/23/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 23, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Bone_Crusher New Member

3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Mage pet hold was changed from off to on.
  4. JChan Developer

We're currently investigating the login issue causing some players to not be able to get past character select. There will be a client update soon(TM).
  5. arwilly Lorekeeper

There's a level 9 SK in Plane of Knowledge on Phinigel.
  6. Creedance New Member

lol please tell me this is real
  7. Deathcomestoall Lorekeeper

It is all true there is people in PoK. There is around 15 people in there right now. CL zone is down to no one can enter it
  8. JChan Developer

This issue has been resolved on the servers. Please update to the latest client using LaunchPad to fix the issue locally.
  9. Hiladdar Augur

This is an intermittent problem. I can log in via the patcher, but it will now take me to the server select screen. Message is "server is not available. Also intermittently, I can not log in via the patch me option.

I have patched, and re-patched the folder. Half the accounts can not get to the server select screen.
  10. Greyblade235 New Member

Seconded. Getting "server is not available" message as well.
  11. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

Earlier it would just stall at char select but load up eventually, now i can't log-in at all either through patcher or the -patchme option ("A connection to the server could not be reached")
  12. JChan Developer

The login server crashed. We've just brought it back up. Please try again.
  13. Drakang Augur

Servers still lagging. Chat lag is horrid. Raid shuffling is a pain as it lags out. Its not just the login server that's messed up.
  14. JChan Developer

We're looking into world lagging issues now. Login server should have been resolved about 5 hours ago.
  15. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

new bristlebane day quest not active
  16. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

new gnomework hero forge items on elven plate classes have messed up graphics for legs no belt
  17. JChan Developer

The world lagging issues from earlier have been resolved. Please let us know if it happens again.
  18. Riou EQResource

If you mean gift of laughter it doesn't go active until mid way through the event (April 1st) by the look of things
  19. Szan Lorekeeper

Still getting chat lag. Also had the task We Make Our Own Rewards break down on us. We killed the guard threatening Tarl, then opened the chest and the open chest step did not update

Not convinced that the world lagging issues are resolved. This was on Bertox

Szan
  20. shadowgod Augur

Whatever you fixed it didn't work.