Hates Fury - Anniversary Raid

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Adroxia, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Adroxia Elder

Please make the boss leashed to its spawn room, or not aggro on click through!

Our scout clicked back, was still on aggro, and boss warped to outside area about a minute later and therefore all the various mechanics are bypassed. Needs fixing please :)
  2. Zaph Augur

Did get the added bonus of training the raid unexpected
    Geri_Petrovna likes this.
  3. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Could use some more rewarding group player options.
  4. Zaviere Augur

Has anyone beaten the raid yet? If so, what kinda loots are we talkin' about from the event?

My guild isn't doing it until normal raid time tomorrow, just curious whether or not it's even worth doing.
  5. Eladamri Journeyman

Sry but thats a bad joke, isnt it? Mininameds called groupable and summons at 100%, aggrorange sucks, because they aggro to each mob inside room puller tries to get (have I allready told, that named summons at 100%), debuffing tank completly directly after engage and after you killed them you just get 1 (ONE) single coin.......

If you wanna get any reward, you have to beat endboss, but he is a raidmob....... really sad.

Thanks for that really nasty group-missi and the first anniversary where just raiders are able to get any reward.....
  6. Agrippa Augur

This is the first year the anniversary doesn't have any content for me. While I hope that the raid is fun and rewarding for the raiders, it would have been nice for *some* group content, at least.
    disgruntled and Ibadan Kun'Tirel like this.
  7. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I wonder if an upgraded Vander's Bane (pet imp proc) drops.

On a side note, loved the 15th Anniversary Mission: Sprucing Up Shakey.
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  8. Iila Augur

It does.
    Benito likes this.
  9. Gumby Augur

At least the loot is better than the stuff from TBM raids.
  10. Bigstomp Augur

It felt like it was exploitable. We chose not to do so, but some clarification about what is proper and what isn't would be really nice.
    I really don't want to waste time missing out on limited time loot if all methods of winning are fair.
    Cicelee and Elricvonclief like this.
  11. Cicelee Augur

Outside of the exploits some used to win the event, my biggest issue is that the difficulty of the event is very challenging and high. It may take several weeks for many guilds to figure out how to win; however once you do figure it out and win, the event is over.

I can understand the developers don't want every member of the top 20 raid guilds to get an augment. But with the difficulty as it is, majority of those guilds may not even see a handful. If that is intended, so be it. However it is different than previous anniversary/temporary content where the majority of raid guilds were able to get augments (or the difficulty was toned down much more due to the time sensitive of the events).

Now don't get me wrong, I love challenging raids. I like learning and figuring things out with the guild. But not so much on temporary short term anniversary content. To me that should be enjoyed by most, if not all.
  12. Klak Augur

Raid is easy. Kill mobs before they kill you.
  13. Conjurous_AB Elder

Apart from boss coming outside, it also means once he's dead u can't click back in to get the chest so we got lockout but no loot.
  14. Klak Augur

That's what you get for exploiting an event.
    Iila likes this.
  15. Conjurous_AB Elder

Wasn't really intentional, we sent our scout in, boss aggro'd, scout clicked out, boss followed and we ended up killing him outside at door and the adds didn't come out till after the boss was dead.
  16. MrMajestykx Augur

Call it exploit if you wish, can't control the boss coming out of room when someone clicks in he insta aggros and pops outside, thats a mechanic thats on DBG to fix, not the fault of those who try to click in and he pops out. As for the loot question, 2 killer augs and some upgrade helm and leggings. I guess we will see what happens when we gun for it next raid night, group of us only peeked at it to see whatever when we finished the coin collecting.
  17. Evurkvest Augur

Adds stayed up after a wipe, guessing this is not intentional?
  18. Thraine Augur

How long is the lockout?
  19. Blurred_Memories Augur

3 days
  20. Lily Augur

Interesting concept. I'll pass that along to the raid leaders. :)
    Bahdah and Klak like this.