Update Bugs 02/17/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Bandages Elder

TLP Phinigel servers, wizard epic mob, broken golem does not spawn in the instanced version of fear.
  2. Khaartaag New Member

when conversing with Horgus (Warrior trainer) in oggok, he asks if you are a Craknek or a Pest.
    Clicking either response does not cause a response, therefore you cannot take the 'Lizard tails' quest from him.
  3. Metanis Bad Company

Zone "codecayb" aka Crypt of Decay in TBM. Clicking down to the basement is stupidly difficult sometimes. I shouldn't have to click off illusions and levi every time I need to click down.
  4. segap Augur

I have some characters that can click down every time and some that take me five minutes of constant clicking and moving back and forth. Then, I often end up with an extra click that sends them immediately back upstairs. The click to go upstairs never fails. Same issue on the same characters with zoning to Health from Life, but clicking the coffin from Health to life never fails.. They also had issues picking up a quest item off a table in Arx. Sometimes doing an illusion helps. Switching to a different install (and not copying over the character ini) that I use for chars that never have a problem does nothing, so does not appear to have anything to do with any options being set differently.
  5. Lawyer Augur

Not sure if it is intentional or not, but the drop rate for the Idol of the Thorned on the TLP servers (RageFire in particular) is much lower in March, if it still drops at all.

February, with the last Idol drop on the 29th.
    60 RukGus' stickers, 75 Essence of Dol, 17 Idol of the Thorned
    March, so far:
    32 RukGus' stickers, 24 Essence of Dol, 0 Idol of the Thorned
    It could just be bad luck, of course, ... but I think you've changed the drop tables.
    Working as intended?
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

Update: I was able to join sever-wide channels on POVAR last night - thanks for the fix.
  7. iZealot Lorekeeper

Monk Curse of the 13 doesn't seem to show up in parsing or attribute the damage to the casting monk.
  8. YellowBelly Augur

This bug is still happening. Happened to my group tonight 11/5/2016.