Update Bugs 02/17/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Iila Augur

It upgrades from Wither & Decay, the item description is wrong.
    Ssdar likes this.
  2. Dradee Journeyman

Similar situation. Only mobs that have spawned in ToV for the last week are Eashen, Ikatiar, Gozzrem and Telknorenar. None have had the MotM buff. Thylex has been up each and every day morning and night.

After noticing that I started checking most all of velious for any mobs with an MotM buff. Ran into Prog and MotG in Sleepers Tomb, and neither had the buff. Have yet to find a single Velious named up with the motm buff after some extensive checking.
  3. Prathun Developer

Telk, Gozz, Ikatiar, Eashen, and post-awakening Sleeper's were added to the buffed NPC list after the most recent Test update. They will not show as buffed until Test is updated again. The Test update is generally a week before the monthly update. The monthly update is tentatively scheduled for mid-March, so look for a Test update on or around 3/9.
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

You have lockouts for Hate and Fear and you've fixed it so it will boot someone from the zone if lockouts are on your character if you try to zone in... however, it will let you be added to the instance and it will still happily stack lockouts on you long after you've left the instance. You need to fix it so it doesn't even allow you to be added to the Hate/Fear tasks if you have lockouts.
  5. zipzap New Member

For the TBM Emollius raid achievements: all must fall, and none may fall, we kited all the first add wave around until the boss emoted that he was buffing the npcs then we killed the adds then emollius = no achievement awarded. For the other ach, we burned down the first wave of adds before Emollius spawned, then killed emollius = no raid achievement awarded. Are 2/3 of the emollius raid achievements bugged?
    Ssdar likes this.
  6. Deillusional Augur

We got no Augs again from sul, make them available on vendor too please. All these weeks of getting no Augs just increasing the hate of your loyal player base. Put them in the chest and make them available on the currency vendor, while you at it make the mask combine not consume the Augs too.
    Yinla, Ssdar and Iila like this.
  7. Nilzera Journeyman

and 2 years free subscription too maybe ? ....
  8. Soulstealing New Member

Not trying to cross post but I believe the ZEM is broken for TLE (Ragefire,Lockjaw) since last XP update. Very noticeable as of 5 days ago if any silent updates were put into place. Zones effected that I have tested Overthere and Burning Woods.
  9. Silv Augur

Once you hit 1000+ in a heroic stat the DEFAULT UI inventory window will only display the first 3 digits. Ex: I am at 1003 hAGI and in the Stats tab I only see my base AGI (1372/865) + 100 hAGI.

The UI needs to be adjusted to account for 4 digit heroics. And again, this is using the DEFAULT inventory screen so it is not due to an incompatible mod.
  10. Lianeb Augur

Is there anyway the Warrior AA War Cry can have either a wear off message or a buff icon. Both of those would be awesome but could deal with either or.

As it stands there is no way to tell if you or your group members are under the effect of the AA
  11. Y_do_U_hate_Melee New Member

Berserker Open Wound effect is Blocking Shaman Roar of Lion from landing. Please fix so there is no conflict.
    RPoo likes this.
  12. Gearrwin Lorekeeper

I don't know if it's been brought up in this thread but the T2 group visible gear is not affected by powersources. I know that this was posted in the last update bug thread but still hasn't been addressed.
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

Can't join any serverwide. channels from Povar, just returns "Missing String".
  14. mackal Augur

That's not true. But they probably should resolve the stacking issue :p
  15. Progress Augur

** STILL BROKEN **

NPC harm touch still does double the damage showing in logs. As an example, a goblin depradator (Droga) casts a harm touch that shows in chat as doing 500 damage, but in fact it does 1000 damage. This is also the case with ghoul lord in lower guk which show an 800 damage harm touch but it actually hits for 1600 damage. I am too scared to try out Charsis as a majority of mobs in there harm touch so I doubt I would even make it in the front door.
    Curate likes this.
  16. Progress Augur

On Phinigel. Another bug.....a goblin legate is able to cast "greater healing" while feared. The goblin stop for a short time to cast the spell mid way through a fear. I do not know if this effects live servers or other type of healing mobs.
  17. Makavien Augur

Anashti Sul Damsel of Decay Raid - after getting her below the life phase and killing the adds she ran to the center disappeared and reset and killed the entire raid almost instantly with mortal decay.
  18. Shauku New Member

The AA grant for clicky buffs does not seem to be working on Phinigel for some items. I clicked a Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring today and got Shadow of Firefist but no passive item AA or atk buff. I tried on live with another Grim Aura item and it worked fine. Is this working as intended?
  19. Waldagar Augur

Tower of Rot - A Rotten Heart = all players crash when Adana Baxter hits 25% health. The good news is when we all logged back in, we all got credit for defeating Adana Baxter and continued on with the mission.
  20. Waldagar Augur

Beastlord Itemization:
    1) The T2 group chest, legs, and arms are a big step backward in AC or HP from TDS T3. There is no way to match the stats of T3 TDS armor with the poor starting stats on the TBM T2 group armor.

2) TBM T1 HTH group weapon (Fists of the Stranger) has starting stats of 37 dmg and 19 delay. Best TBM T2 group HTH weapon (Smoking Fracturespikes) has starting stats of 37 dmg and 19 delay. Can we get the T2 weapon bumped up to reflect the higher tier?