Update Bugs 02/17/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Feb 17, 2016.

1. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Plane of Fear also has this problem, it is not limited to Hate.
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

There is still something wrong with the Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay raid instance. If you are removed from the Dynamic Zone list but are still in the instance, the game stops responding to you. The server won't boot you from the zone, you cannot use a teleport ability to leave under your own power, and you cannot send chat messages to channels to even indicate that you're having any problems. The only way out of this limbo state seems to be to /exit and use the Return Home option when logging back in.
    roguerunner and Iila like this.
  3. roguerunner Augur

It happens with other ones too I believe
  4. Lasherž New Member

The group gear dagger named "Political Action" has only 27 backstab damage on it. My TBM group gear dagger has 60.

27 happens to be the same amount as my 2.0 from Omens, so I'm going to guess that this number isn't correct, particularly because this is a 20 delay dagger and probably was intended to be wielded in primary hand. Such as it is no rogue in their right mind would use it in primary hand.

Its other stats appear to be correct.
  5. Axxius Augur

I don't understand how one can miss Anashti respawning after a win. Did QA not complete the event after it was changed?

Also: nothing in the patch notes about two mechanics of the event getting tuned up by a significant amount.
    Iila and MrMajestykx like this.
  6. Lasherž New Member

Also, this isn't a recent bug but I think it's high time someone addressed it. Audacious Escape should not be on the same timer as Hack for rogues. The two abilities have nothing to do with each other at all.
  7. Lasherž New Member

There's a similar problem with Rogues where Phantom Assassin steals agro from the tank and then turns the mob ruining our backstabs and also dying prematurely. Essentially if the tank can hold agro off of the phantom then we don't need the phantom, but if he can't then the phantom almost immediately dies and we really needed it to last longer than it did.
  8. MrMajestykx Augur

I love what you all did with the Anashti Sul event, kinda dig having two of the ladies at the party and surprise improved SUPER tuned mechanics.....
    Iila likes this.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Lost them already chief.
    Sancus, MrMajestykx and Iila like this.
  10. Prathun Developer

Fixed, thanks for the heads up.
  11. Ssdar Augur

Thanks for the fix! any chance we can get the "All Heroes" raid achievement looked at too so it's either renamed appropriately or the how to complete text matches the achievement? As of now the achievement is named the same as the group one, but the text says it's completed by never allowing curse of health to mature. From what I hear the text is accurate, but the name implies it's completed by allowing all 4 coffins to spawn heroes like the group mission does.
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Prathun Developer

The Mosswood Shield of Mourning Ornament does not have DRAG_ICON_OVERRIDE data specified.
    Around half of shields do not and I suspect half of weapon ornaments do not either. We can look into adding drag icon data to ornaments in the future. This is probably not a difficult task to do programmatically. This is a low priority.
  13. Lianeb Augur

Last night on a fear raid when Dracholiche despawned at 50% and we got the adds they were up for about 1s and then reformed Dracholiche with a nice 1mil AE.
    Do not know what caused this to happen. After the wipe we tried to repeat the bug but were unable to reproduce it. Killed like normal second go.
  14. Prathun Developer

The bug with the Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls raid not resetting correctly was fixed internally last week. It has not yet been peer tested. It is possible to hotfix this change.

This is not a new issue. The bug with the Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls raid not resetting correctly has been in since the launch of The Broken Mirror. It is more noticeable now that more guilds have reached the raid in progression and now that the raid's difficulty was increased. Focused testing on the changes to the event mechanics and the event difficulty would not have and did not expose that the raid did not reset correctly.
  15. Iila Augur

The mechanics in that event are "Things happen". There's emotes for things that you're supposed to react to, there's emotes for things you can't do anything about, there's no emotes for other things you're supposed to react to. There's auras all over, some of them do things, some don't do things, some stick to players after the event ends.

We obviously have a working strat and can deal with some of the mechanics. But it feels like there's a big swirling mess of other things going on, and no way to tell if those things are minor effects, broken, unimplemented, or we're doing something wrong.
    Yinla and Sancus like this.
  16. Prathun Developer

Seems reasonable. Changed the raid achievement name from "All Heroes" to "Uncursed!" since the mechanic is different than the group version.
    Elricvonclief, Ssdar, Sancus and 2 others like this.
  17. Prathun Developer

I believe one would need to wipe to the event first before winning it for her to respawn on a win. The various changes to this raid for the February update had nothing to do with the reset mechanics so why would someone test for that?

This should have been in the patch notes, but I do not see it.
    - Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls (Group & Raid) - The doomed Explosion of Pain effects cast by Aura Doom should now cast and land correctly.
  18. Axxius Augur

And it's not all that has been changed either.The patch notes also didn't mention:
    • Explosion of Pain damage has been increased by 33%
    • Rotting Flesh damage has been increased by 106%
    Imrahil, MrMajestykx, Sancus and 2 others like this.
  19. Axxius Augur

Ok, if what it wants is nobody failing the Curse of Health mechanic, then you really need to look at the issue of Cleric passive AA Tunare's Grace auto-failing this achievement. Currently it's a lottery with the chances stacked against the raid.
  20. Jumvapace The Most hated

It was in the spell changes... but then again, so were a couple hundred other spells too.. mostly dealing with PvP changes to them. :p