Update Bugs 02/17/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Drakang Augur

Crypt of Sul: Enslaver of Souls raid.

The Aura effects are not blocking the zone wide dots like they are supposed to. So standing in the active circle has no effect compared to being anywhere else.

After killing her she instantly repops. Killing her again gets extra augs but no chest and adds a full lockout timer. She should not repop to allow farming of augs. Of course since you get no other loot this is not a good option anyway.
  2. Prathun Developer

The data appears correct. The value for CAN_PLACE_BANNER for both hate and fear revisited is set to 2, which means that placing and teleporting to the banner is enabled.
  3. segap Augur

Can we have an option to disable this? I keep the advanced loot window minimized at all times because I hate having it (or anything else) pop up in the middle of the screen. Now when I accidentally right click a corpse when using the right click to adjust my view angle, I get the stupid pop up window despite it being minimized.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  4. Ishtass Augur

Does it explain why you end up at the entrance instead of at the banner?
    Vdidar likes this.
  5. Prathun Developer

No. More research is needed to determine why the zone header setting allows for placing and teleporting to the guild banner but bannering in places the character at the entrance instead of the banner.
  6. Hiladdar Augur

I can confirm, the rogue's Smoke, discipline line, which drops a mez trap has changed.

Prior to this patch, the trap would mez and memblur the mobs that were mezed.

Now the trap only mezes and does not memblur the mezed mobs.

I tested this, with a rogue dropping the trap, hitting sneak and hide, and pulling the mobs over the trap.
  7. Danille Augur

I bet it has to do with pathing! :)
  8. Angahran Augur

It's a marketplace ornament, one of the coffin looking ones, sorry can't log in at the moment to get name. Where can I send the screenshot to to show the problem ?
  9. Angahran Augur

How about make them an 'Item AA' instead of a buff ?
  10. Imak Augur

I have been experiencing this sort of weirdness with campfires for the past two expansions. Place a campfire within a mission instance, the Fellowship Registration Insignia does indeed teleport into the instanced zone -- but the character winds up at the zone-in (succor point / safe point) and not on top of the campfire itself. Still have to run across the zone to reach the group.
  11. Stephen51 Augur

The problem with druid skin, Shieldstone skin, is also happening with Ranger version, Ravencoat rkII as well.
  12. Zarzac Augur

Using Reaver's Bargain SK aa starts the timer for both Reaver's Bargain AND for mindless hatred.

These abilities should not overwrite each other one is 20m defensive ability other is 1m aggro ability.
    Lasherž likes this.
  13. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I agree, if I right click on a corpse whether I have access to it or not, that means I want the classic loot window; not the auto one. Until you guys actually make the '/hidecorpse looted' option work with the new auto loot the same way that it worked previously, then the right click needs to open up the normal loot window.
    Vrinda and Yinla like this.
  14. Repthor Augur

you can try out the /hidecorpse listed command. its not quite same as the looted command but it does hide all corpses that tied to the advanced loot system untill they are opened up to everybody
  15. Deillusional Augur

Auras worked fine for us, but you had to move in and out of the pad if it repopped in the same position. Sul didnt repop when we killed it first time today. So could be hotfixed.
  16. p2aa Augur

Warrior's Phantom Agressor and Projection of Fury pets are still not fixed on group flagged mobs.
    They out aggro the tank and die too fast, thus not building as much aggro than before.
    Dre. and Lasherž like this.
  17. Metanis Bad Company

I think just a real minor typo... but it is confusing...

Achievements > TBM > Raids > Vanquisher of Anashti Sul, Lady of Life

The 3 checkboxes all have (Group) listed instead of nothing at all or the word RAID. The actual GROUP achievements are separate entries under the Conquest section.
    Yinla likes this.
  18. Angahran Augur

The shield - Dresovir Shard, Ro's Fiery Tower
    Ornament - Mosswood Shield of Mourning Ornament

[IMG] link
  19. Evilash Journeyman

It is also working in the reverse as well, if you use Mindless Hatred, Reaver's Bargain is down.
    Lasherž likes this.
  20. Iila Augur

Wiping to Enslaver of Souls does not cause her to depop when the reset script runs. But another (inactive) Lady of Life spawns on the alter, ready to start the event again while the active Enslaver is still up.

Is it too much to ask that raid changes get tested and make sense before being pushed live? Whatever the current method is for QAing raid changes has been letting a lot of bugs through. This month the bugs didn't make any raid unbeatable, but it's still really annoying to have raid get broken in new ways every patch.
    Imrahil, Ssdar and Yinla like this.