Update Bugs 02/17/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Feb 17, 2016.

1. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Due to the Shadow lines blocks, any increase of existing permanent effects are blocked as well.

For example, you have already "Expaning Mind VIII" in Item AA list and click an item with "Expanded Mind XIX". The AA should upgrade from Rank 29 to 30, but this doesn't happen because the Shadow line(s) are blocked by Druid Skin.
  2. Hludwolf Developer

Spells without affects, such as the shadow line, conflicting with spells that have AC in the first slot should be fixed in the next server down.

Please continue to report any other spell stacking conflicts.
  3. cisabian New Member

4. Ssdar Augur

click off druid skin, get your AA increase, get druid skin again.
  5. FixShamanPlease Elder

6. FixShamanPlease Elder

Every time I open the 'Bazaar Seach Window', the 'Max Results Per Trader' resets to 20, even if I changed it before, while for exemple the 'Select By Slot' or 'By Stat' doesn't reset.
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I use Smokeshade constantly for pulling. Was using it yesterday, and just tested it multiple times in Crypt of Decay. It's working as it always did.
  8. segap Augur

I'll try again. Failed for me all five times yesterday before I gave up on it.
  9. Angahran Augur

Old bug but here goes:
    If you put an ornament in Dresovir Shard, Ro's Fiery Tower, the icon in inventory still shows original icon.
  10. Makavien Augur

All weapon proficiency need to be made no dispel since they instant cast when your resurrected.
  11. Quality Lorekeeper

CoD partisans still have a bug. Certain instances (any that deal with PoHealth mobs, mobs on the bottom floor do not spawn) Sometimes when the mobs are the pestilent lords/etc on the top floor the wall never disappears. Unless I am wrong about the way the work, however I've just dropped and re-got until I got a scenario I know works.

Also, as far as the pet aggro (from a mage bot) it seems to be working really well/balanced compared to the previous aa. It also will let you pull aggro unlike the originally change which was too powerful. Cheers, this one was done right IMO.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

The patch changed the default to 20 to prevent people from blocking other merchants from having their items show up. It is intended that it default back to 20.
  13. Sindaiann Augur

14. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

Yeah.... no. This crash is still occurring, exactly like it has been ever since the CotF expansion went live. Just happened to our entire group 5 minutes ago.

We're trying to get the named to spawn so we're running it repeatedly. It's crashed people three times so far out of 6 tries, so it's definitely not a 100% crash, but it's definitely still a big problem.

This last attempt my client froze when Adana was still at 74% health, so she hadn't even hit the "takes cover" part of the script yet.
  15. Metanis Bad Company

Trophy Tribute still doesn't shut off when you camp.
  16. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

While I was able to place banners inside Plane of Hate, no matter where I put it, the person still zoned in at the entrance. Not sure if that is intentional or not.
    Silv likes this.
  17. Prathun Developer

Unable to reproduce.
    Shield ornaments with DRAG_ICON_OVERRIDE data specified do change the icon of Dresovir Shard, Ro's Fiery Tower when the ornament is inserted.
  18. Silv Augur

That is not only annoying but stupid. You could already put it directly outside in Tranq. so basically the change saved people zoning once. QQ

Hope this is a bug.

Did you try it with Fear?
  19. Derd Augur

Not a new bug so hesitant to post, but on the back of the flag port in issue ( assuming it isn't working as intended) on at least the few times we've planted fellowship fire in some tbm missions, you don't port to it you port into the zone but not to the fire. Could it be related , don't know.
  20. Sindaiann Augur

Can confirm this happened when I utilized the banner while placed in Hate as well. Zones into entrance