Update Bugs 02/17/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Hludwolf Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. RealMugatu New Member

I didn't see a patch note about monster's double HT damage being fixed. Roshen told some people that it would be fixed prior to Kunark's release on Phinny. Was this left out on purpose?
  3. Progress Augur

Ghoul Lord is able to 1 shot anything but a tank in LGuk. Display is 640 damage but it hits for 1280 damage.
  4. Daktarr Lorekeeper

Druid skin no longer stacks with any clicky buffs. Casting it removes all your clickies, and when you try to cast a clicky, it says it is blocked Shieldstone Skin
    Zandy likes this.
  5. Hludwolf Developer

Thanks for reporting this, I will look into it.
  6. Cassendra New Member

Phinigel did not drop any loot on Lockjaw server.
  7. Sindaiann Augur

- - Increased the AC on the Deathseeker's Mindlock armor set to provide the intended increase over the previous tier of armor.

Values on visible armor are the same pre and post patch.

Visibles (don't have bp, arms or gloves yet) values are base AC no augs

Pre patch AC Post Patch AC

Helm 245 245
    Bracers 184 184
    Legs 286 286
    Feet 219 219

- - Increased the AC on non-visible gear by approximately 10% for raid items and approximately 25% for non-scaling group items.

These values were already increased last patch and this is just a verbalization. No one will see an increase in non-vis AC by 10% unless they HAVE NOT updated magelo since prior to the previous patch.

Mount Blessing Rena effect is still not functioning as intended. Unbuffed AC value is 12873, with mount its only 13069. Does not give the indicated 500AC as per the buff indication. (yes it is set to the buff mount)
  8. Sostenes Augur

Mobs in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life seem to be hitting much harder than before patch, twice as hard at least, taking on regular trash mobs, like "A Functionary" or "a cherished citizen" is making my healer merc work overtime. That was not the case before.

Sostenes
  9. Repthor Augur

- - Increased the stats on Mask of Immortal End and Hardened Mask of Immortal End.

i dont see a diffrence on the increase sense jan patch , maybe im missing somethign but stats seems exactly the same
  10. Arvins Lorekeeper

No loot droped from Aaryonar and Lady Nevederia in Temple of Veeshan on 2 different servers, Tunare and Bristlebane respectively.
  11. Ducreux Augur

No loot dropped from Lady Vox on Phinigel server (Non instanced version).
  12. Terminat Lorekeeper

13. Sindaiann Augur

Ok so same as non visible slots. Makes sense then, was trying to find my old post with tbm vs arx ac values to verify lol.

Thanks

*TBM Helm AC pre last patch 192 vs now 245 vs arx 231*
    *TBM Bracer AC pre last patch 145 vs now 184 vs arx 175*
    *TBM Legs AC pre last patch 224 vs now 286 vs arx 270*
    *TBM Boots AC pre last patch 173 vs now 219 vs arx 207*
  14. kain200 Elder

15. Brudal Augur

The 500 AC in the description is wrong; per the spell data it adds 500 raw AC which is further modified by your class over cap returns which averages out to a 150 AC gain which is a 60% increase over Gunthak grit II. It is the same as Surety Rk. III not giving you 1542 AC.
  16. Silv Augur

I'm glad you got this sorted out because I had just logged in and was about to rage b/c it was the same values as yesterday lol
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. Sindaiann Augur

Lol I already cracked a beer as a result of the heightened stress which as a result helped me solve the problem :)
  18. Imak Augur

To clarify the Druid Skin issue ...

I cast skin on myself, and it strips away ALL of the "Shadow of ..." buffs applied via Item Effect AA clicky items. Other clicky effects seem to be working OK, its just the Shadow lines that are borked.
  19. RealMugatu New Member

I'd like to add a little information to this. This issue was listed as fixed in last month's patch notes but that is not the case. Unless it was fixed today, the double HT damage is still happening on Phinny and needs to be fixed before zones like OS, HS and the Hole become very tough to deal with.
  20. Roshen Brand Manager

We're aware of the issues with the loot tables with mobs in certain zones.

The team has a fix for this, and this shouldn't require a patch. We'll be repopping affected zones to roll out fixes as soon as possible.