Test Update 02/10/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Vtull Augur

If you and your firends perform both functions well in a group setting, then why would you need self healing? And I have stated many times you can have all the self healing you want.
  2. Vtull Augur

What you and your warrior friends don't seem to grasp is that all other aspects of the game, especially in the group setting, can be managed with class interchangeability. In a raid setting, this is not true. Sorry, but your little niche is coming to an end and rightfully so. IT was from the beginning.
  3. Repthor Augur

the Q:n isent why do i (cuz i cant fill other role then Tank) the Q:n here is why do knights need it ?
  4. Makavien Augur

If it was so messed up since the beginning then why has knights always out numbered warriors and why has the game lasted 16 going on 17 years soon ? So your just shouting gibberish without any facts what so ever to prove a point that is a lie ?
  5. Vtull Augur

Because knights in a raid setting cannot. Simple answer. Now the issue has been addressed.
  6. Makavien Augur

They do it daily in the guild I am in so where are you getting your facts from ?

And most of us are not against you guys getting a boost just this boost is too much so apparently it has to be all or nothing for you ? 15% mitigation is too low for someone with a whole book of tools that were balanced within the current game ?
  7. Repthor Augur

at the expense of the group game. no its not adressed. your very dishonest and self serving an dont care about anything but yourself

like i said b4 u can have warrior mitigation if it comes at the expense at of your self healing. i have said this multiple times. but thats not how u see it cuz you dont care about balance
  8. Vtull Augur

Obviously its a matter of perspective, but if you do some research, you will see that even your biggest advocate (elidroth) wanted to change the tanking disparity not only between the tanking classes but also all classes. It was met with such backlash by guess who, the warrior class, (and I am sure other technical issues) that he decided to abandon the attempt. But again, our opinions don;t matter. Its what the developers determine as important for the direction of this game and guess what, they have decided your little niche is ending. The current population dynamic cannot maintain prior design direction. Deal with it.
  9. Vtull Augur

The group game will not change because of this. If you are not getting groups it because you lack proficiency at your class, not because the class doesn't have self healing and knights are so much better.
  10. Makavien Augur

You bring up skill to one of the top 5 warriors in the game funny. Skill and gear wise and raid leading too .
  11. Repthor Augur

yes i get it your trying to tell me i suck. fine i guess i suck whatever have fun with that. that dosent mean what im saying isent correct . but you go ahead and side step it all you want but you know im right
  12. Vtull Augur

And just because you or I say it, doesn't make either one of us right. Point is development sees the error in the prior design direction and is correcting it based on population needs. Spend more time increasing your classes abilities and less time worry about other classes fulfilling the roles they were designed to fulfill.
  13. Vtull Augur

Congratulations. Your mom must be proud of you. I am surprised world hunger hasn't ended because you can play a video game.
  14. Repthor Augur

says an sk thats done nothing in years then vultureing warrior class abilitys. priceless
  15. Makavien Augur

You were not designed to fill the mt role on raids for a sustainable amount of time and Dzarn's current design path is so wrong its not even funny in multiple aspects of the game . Lets just nerf and balance everything in a game that has been successful for 16 almost 17 years the way it already was. I think he has forgotten a video game is for fun and not frustration.
  16. Makavien Augur

I surely wasn't talking about myself in that statement but congrats on trying to be cool.
  17. Vtull Augur

Then I stand corrected. Swap out you or your with their. The rest stands. And being cool has nothing to do with it. Who brings up online credentials to justify their position? Silly.
  18. Vtull Augur

Just because you don't agree with Dzarn's current design path doesn't make it wrong for the current game.
  19. Makavien Augur

Most of the changes since November have been some of the worst and most frustrating changes since as far back as I can remember just talk to people look at how all the classes are at each others throats the proof is in the feedback.. And not one change has made the game more fun or harder. So the design path is flawed. #leaveourgamealone
    Benzarden likes this.
  20. Vdidar Augur

Down the road when they take that which they are giving to Knights(which the most definitely will) you better be the last person on here to mention anything about being upset or wrong. You got a case of they are doing me right so everyone else is wrong haha.