Phinigel Agent of Change instances not spawning NPC's

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vanrau, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Vanrau Augur

Anyone else have this happen to them? We tried to do Phinny last night and the guardians and the other NPC's in that area, plus Phinny never spawned. Tracker confirmed it. We all zoned out and then back in, same thing. We dropped and moved on to something else but now we have a 2 day lockout for Phinny.
  2. Oldschool Elder

Probably not, but I will ask anyway. Did you guys have ANY sort of lockout for the Kedge Zone already? Loot, particular mob etc..? Maybe that might do it? I don't know, just throwing it out there.
  3. Finley Augur

For what it's worth, we had a bugged lockout on Vox early in server and went to kill her anyways on the hopes that we would get loot and she was up; just dropped nothing for us.
  4. Vanrau Augur

I'm trying to wrap my head around this. You're saying if someone in our raid has a lockout for that raid they can be added to the instance but can't zone in? Or they are in raid but they cannot be added to the instance. And that causes the instance to not pop our raid mobs?

I know we had an issue with people not being able to get into hate instance last night because they were in the wrong pick of South Ro where we got the DZ.
  5. Vanrau Augur

This is happening quite frequently with Innoruuk in Plane of Hate instance. He is not spawning. Zoning out and back in doesn't fix the issue. I have talked to several guilds on the server that say the same thing is happening to them.
  6. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Can confirm Inny is not spawning in his expedition. We went up there to get a few epic pieces the other night and he never popped.