Update Bugs 01/22/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Lloren New Member

Bokun Handlers in the Demi Plane of Decay, the ones that spawn when adventurers die, will now - if they path by someone else fighting - assist and attack anyone attacking denizens of the demiplane. This is ever so fun because the bokun handlers cannot be damaged, crowd controlled, and resist having any spells or effects upon them.
  2. Vdidar Augur

we cant even get an update telling us your not concerned that we cant do lesser spirit armor to move on in the expansion. this is starting to get ridiculous
  3. Leex Pewpewer

Pets Provocative demeanor is still not holding aggro as it should..A few nukes shouldn't make me tank for the duration of the fight..=/.
    Atlans, Agrippa, Spellfire and 2 others like this.
  4. Jiggs Elder

All new ranks of BOTH Translocate and Teleport wizard AA's are still bugged. I currently have rank 3 of teleport and had already bought rank 2 of Translocate when I found out about the bug. Have tested it with guildmates and both are still borked.

Both send players to "unknown zone" instead of their bind point.

This was reported back in beta and numerous times since then.

[48972/3243] Teleport II
    Classes: WIZ/254
    Skill: Alteration
    Mana: 1000
    Target: Caster AE Players
    Range: 150', AE Range: 150'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 15s
    1: Translocate to bind
    Text: Begone!
    Opens an arcane portal that teleports all nearby allies to their bind point.
    [48973/3243] Teleport III
    Mana: 1250
    Target: Caster AE Players
    Range: 150', AE Range: 150'
    Casting: 10s
    Text: Begone!
    Opens an arcane portal that teleports all nearby allies to their bind point.

[48946/16886] Translocate II
    Mana: 300
    Target: Single
    Range: 100'
    Casting: 6s
    Opens an arcane portal that teleports your target to their bind point.
    [48947/16886] Translocate III
    Mana: 400
    Target: Single
    Range: 100'
    Casting: 4s
    Opens an arcane portal that teleports your target to their bind point.
  5. HrothgarrTheMage New Member

As has been posted about before, I'm here to post about Companion's Provocative Demeanor as I do NOT think the fine people at Daybreak know what they did or the damage they caused. On the surface, I understand the update: allow players the ability to choose the amount of agro a pet causes. So, for example, a necro can use his pet while kiting without fear that his pet is going to pull the agro from him. Cool! However, the AA rarely- if ever- works and, more importantly, DOES NOT WORK on swarm or AA pets. This means that from now on, any pet class with a swarm line of pets CAN NOT use them to off tank mobs- the result is catastrophic and crippling! I brought my level 101 Air pet who cons yellow to me at level 101 and has- roughly- 85% of pet AA's to a zone that is three years old to test how he fared: Tier 5 cleric mercenary in tow. Pretty quickly I realized that even with "Companion's Provocative Demeanor" turned on I would pull agro if I dared blast the mob more than twice in a row. When it came to trying to kill two mobs at a time, the result was even worse. No matter if I sent in my Relentless Servant from the start to try and pull agro for a bit, he failed. As a result, my pet- who was moderately buffed- died and I had to gate. I understand those that think the mage class is overpowered, but this wasn't me trying to kill 3 red con mobs in the newest zone, this was me trying to kill TWO Dark blue mobs in a relatively old zone and failing. I hold out hope that Daybreak will fix this problem that currently plagues ALL pet classes. Without a quick fix, a large percentage of the playing population will become extremely disenfranchised
  6. iZealot Lorekeeper

Yeah that happened to us, possibly from bard songs.
  7. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Fate Rewards the Bold still bugged. No third step so we could not complete it.
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

We did Lxavnom Labors, the Crypt of Decay partisan quest. When we got the message that a named had spawned, "A formidable foe approaches in the distance. Find it to challenge it.", I checked the Find Window and the mob was not listed there.

I thought that all missions/quests where a named has a chance to spawn would put the named on the Find Window when/if it spawns. If this is intended for it to not show up, I don't recall seeing it, although I have not kept up on that issue in The Broken Mirror quests/missions.
  9. Orbital101 Augur

Achievements window > The Broken Mirror > Collections > Raiments of Rot
    The lore on the link on the items required to complete Raiments of Rot says:
    This item is part of the collection: Parts is Parts(Crypt of Sul)

with the exception of the Bokon Hood that is part of The Bokon Way, another collection set with Parts is Parts that are not even in the achievement window
    Achievements window > The Broken Mirror > Collections > An Ounce of Fetid Flesh
    The lore on the link on the items required to complete An Ounce of Fetid Flesh says:
    This item is part of the collection: Parts is Parts(Crypt of Sul)

This is creating Issues inside the HA and missions making the set Raiments of Rot which is attainable by killing NPCs inside the static zone also drop inside the HA:To the Brave, go the spoils! sharing at a higher value the drop rate of An Ounce of fetid flesh. This is probably why An Once of Fetid Flesh is not spawning inside the HA and missions with the only option to kill inside instances with a very small chance to drop

.https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-669
  10. Jondalar Augur

Can we get an ETA? Coming up on 2 weeks progression has been broken here.
    Hell even an acknowledgement?
  11. Imminent Journeyman

The New Stat Mount buff Mount Blessing Qela is only giving half it's stated stats once again.
  12. Karhar Dream Crusher

The Defense of Health is bugged too, 3 separate quests, 2 had no mobs in it, 1 we got to the Brute stage and killed 2 and didnt give any updates, dropped and went and did other things. Fate Rewards the Bold, no chest at end.
  13. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Illusion Benefit Fana (Visage of the Embattled Minotaur) does not provide the promised Attack or Strength buff. I only received 20% haste buff from it. Please fix. Thank you!

Edit: Illusion Benefit Fana is on the Lute of the Howler (Werewolf Illusion - Haste). Maybe 'Benefit Fana' is incorrectly on the Visage of the Embattled Minotaur?
  14. Eilelyen Journeyman

Task under achievements listed as Bokon Stuppa - A Task of Trust: Problematic Priest.
    Task when requested shows up as: Task of Trust: Culling the Unreasonable.
  15. Kinadorm Augur

The collection items in Crypt of Sul all have an incorrect description on the lore tag for which collection they belong to. It makes things a little confusing when you are looking them up.

Achievements:
    Dregs of Decay
    Idols of Rot
    An Ounce of Fetid Flesh
    Raiments of Rot

Lore Tags:
    Instruments of Life and Death
    Remnants of the Fallen
    Parts is Parts
    The Bokon Way

Within these groups things are also mixed up as items that belong to the same collection have different lore tags. For example the Colorless Vestments (Parts is Parts Lore Tag) and Bokon Hood (The Bokon Way Lore Tag) are both listed under Raiments of Rot (Achievement).

Also, the items for An Ounce of Fetid Flesh are way too rare.
  16. Sindaiann Augur

Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls - Group and Raid seem to be functioning odd since the hotfix to correct the Aug issue.

Mortal Decay is no longer being mitigated when the mini phase starts at 45%.

Functions fine through the sub 70 pathing mechanic and is being mitigated by the Protective Buff from the blue aura during. But as soon as the mini phase starts at 45%, the aura does not protect that last Mortal Decay at all (used to).

Confirmed to happen in the group and raid versions. Had the same issue in both.

Anyone else seeing this same issue?
  17. Sancus Augur

I've had this happen in the group version. Multiple times we had the last mortal decay land with no way to avoid it.
  18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Enslaver of Souls: If Anashti Sul does the warning emote for Mortal Decay, then it's going to happen, even if you deal enough damage to cause a transition to the next stage. There is a safe aura to run and hide in before the zonewide DoT fires. The problem is that the safety aura is blending in with the other colored auras that have now activated, and it's hard to see. Most people think that transitioning the phase would mean you no longer have to worry about that emote and safety zone, which ought to be the case. But until a dev cleans up that transition, you're gonna need an eagle-eyed person to call where the safety zone is even though it's buried under the other auras.

Also, why does Anashti Sul run around like a confused drunk after every Mortal Decay emote?
  19. Sindaiann Augur

See the easy way to fix this is just make any of those auras at <45% the safety zone. That is what Prathun said was intended during beta. Hell I've got good eyesight but trying to eagle hawk a blue aura mixed in with another isn't fun.
  20. Deillusional Augur

Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls raid, it seems to be casting explosion of pain every 25 seconds x 2. Is that the from Mortal Decay thing, we're unsure as we couldnt see any auras after 45%