Update Bugs 01/22/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Hludwolf Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Apeople New Member

I am experiencing a 13 day lockout for 2 sky npcs (gorgalosk and Bzzaat) on phinigel. We just killed them last night so it should be 6. Interestingly enough, my alt on the same account only has a 6 day lockout (and this is just for the entire zone, not any particular island). Furthermore we killed inny two days ago and our timer for that seems to have disappeared or been reduced or something. Mostly that 13 day lockout sucks though.
  3. kyong Augur

Rogue usable TBM dagger Tarantella is only 58 backstab damage while all other rogue usable TBM daggers are 77 or 80 damage.
  4. Malbro Augur

Servers still unstable, guildhall on luclin is crashing at this moment.
  5. Miakaa New Member

Heroic adventure task Fate rewards the bold is still unable to complete. Third step just shows ??????
    First step for us was Retrieve jewelry from The Heights to the northeast. 0/3
    Second step for us was Find encrypted messages in the mayor's office to the north. 0/2.
    The first two steps don't update till you turn the items into Karth punox. Upon doing so they complete and the third step gives ?????????.
  6. Txranger New Member

night's endless terror still blocks last stand
    Aeular likes this.
  7. Hludwolf Developer

We think we have narrowed this zone crash down and are pushing a hotfix now that should resolve these for all future zones (that are created after the fix goes live).
  8. Aeular Journeyman

Yep, still a nice issue for warriors
  9. Txranger New Member

yes i woulda been very nice to have the stackable like the patch lead me to belive lol
  10. Agrippa Augur

My wife and I had three of four mission rewards bug out today. The first was after In Defense of Health when I clicked the Lesser Health Spirit and wasn't credited for Lesser Spirit Armor achievement. Tried a few tricks, such as zoning and clicking another expansion's achievements to reset it, but I never got credit after clicking. The second and third runs were in Fate Rewards the Bold. The descriptions of what to do for the mission were all screwed up. Where we should have received updates from looting items, we didn't get credit until turn in. Then, where the chest was supposed to pop, it never did and we were left with ??? on both occasions and unable to finish the mission both times.
  11. telechir Elder

The "Jonas Dagmire's Skeletal Parrot" augment from Thuliasar is interacting oddly with the new TBM "progressive/scaling" shoulders.

When it is put into the shoulders, the shoulders do not receive full stats from your level/scaling.

I think is has something to do with the augment having a required level of 100 and a recommended level of 105. I think maybe the shoulders only give it the lessened stats that a level 100 player would get instead of the level 105 stats.
  12. Omegga Elder

Plane of Hate raid. Can not add players after the raid leader get the task, they get the message that they have lockouts even when they don't. The same thing happens when players in zone die and are rezed or evac. Another poster reported similar problem in Fear raid.
  13. Kallitank Elder

Fate rewards the bold HA still broken,cannot get past the second step. All ??? marks for third step.We need this task to be able to do progression into Crypt of Sul.
    Idiien likes this.
  14. Memsi New Member

I am trying to do TBM Lxavnom Labors - zoned into the Adventure, basement tunnels are all blocked and collectables (more than four) are out, like the regular zone. Zoned out, zoned back in to make sure I selected Adventure and it's the same.
  15. p2aa Augur

Warriors Phantom aggressor and Projection of Fury pets are still not fixed.
    They still outaggro right away their owner,tank the mobs in group content, and don't build enough hate like it used to do when they stayed behind their owner in term of aggro.
  16. Sindaiann Augur

Are you sure that you have completed TDS group progression? The aug scales on its own with that content
  17. Memsi New Member

Just ran TBM Fate Rewards the Bold - got the drops, turned them in, boss and collectables pop but no chest, unable to complete the task.

I also ran In Defense of Health and completed it successfully.
  18. Drakang Augur

Issue with Fate rewards the bold if the task is not updating when you loot the items. The first 2 steps are supposed to update as you loot and then give you the hand in steps.
  19. Aurelio Elder

Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay group task.

Tank dies instantly...
    "xxx was injured by a trap" message occurs prior to death of tank.

Tank is in melee range of boss, but I was told he needs to be really close to her?
  20. Dropfast Augur

Yes the tank has to stay on the platform with her, I've also seen tanks die just from falling off the platform she is on. If she thinks the tank is not in melee range, She chain DD's them until they are back up in her face. Their are 2 ways to go about that. The tank needs to either use a big illusion, so when they get knocked off the platform they can just walk forward right back onto the platform with her. Or they need to shrink and make sure they do not fall off. (aka- they need to walk forward some after every few hits and stay on top of her melee push) If they are shrunk though and fall off, you then have to jump to get back up and you risk "being out of range" even when you are not. I've tanked her a few times now and i always use the shrink method myself and play in 3rd person so can tell before ya get pushed off.

They need to increase her melee range a tad would probably solve this issue. Even if you are technically in melee range(but on the edge), she sometimes thinks the tank is not and will pretty much DT them with the chain nukes.