Server Downtime: Weds, Jan 20 @ 5:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

1. sifonin Augur

SERVERS UP INB4 LOCK CASH MONEY
    Gyurika Godofwar and nolan081100 like this.
  2. Cendharia Journeyman

Careful what site you get the files from...there are some that download viruses. Just sayin'.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  3. Lanogas Journeyman

Yup. Servers up!
    nolan081100 likes this.
  4. Tazz New Member

No rage just fact stop defending DBG when they screw uplol
    nolan081100 likes this.
  5. N0tThisAgain New Member

What is time?
    nolan081100 likes this.
  6. Aluerin New Member

Thats how they get paid man, they push xpacs and make stuff fancy and when you least expect it.. BAM mad down time that stretches beyond the proposed patching time and they may post one update the entire time. You can watch their facebook page and the forum, only one person will ever say anything and its Roshen. At least he comes in to try and soothe the waves of attitude crashing this forum, but it's as simple as hourly updates if anything at all that they leave out.

It's the one check-in every 5 hours that gets to people, I think. They just want to know what exactly is going on.. You'd think they have a program to run coding to check for hiccups before they release patches, but then again all of it has to match. Every new patch and expansion has to match all other coding or you get mad errors. I think that's what is going on. Just an opinion and theory.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  7. Dogdaze New Member

I so agree with this, except the part about Game of Thrones, never got into it. Today, I finished the laundry I threw in yesterday before logging on...
    nolan081100 and Cendharia like this.
  8. Cendharia Journeyman

The servers are indeed up...happy gaming. :)
    nolan081100 likes this.
  9. Kwizatz New Member

dev 1 says : ok guys these patches have given us trouble in the past does anyone need anything from the store before we bork this up?
    dev 2 says : i dont really give a bag of dicks. lets just fix the dam shield of dreams so people !
    dev 3 says 32.33% chance servers will be up tonight (repeating of course)
    Leeroy DEV: allright lets do this (pushes the red button)
    Dev 1 : god dam it leeroy that was the rollback buton
    dev 2 : you're just st0opid as hell.
    leeroy : at least i have my SoD
    nolan081100 likes this.
  10. Cendharia Journeyman

Go play they're up. :)
    nolan081100 likes this.
  11. Calinae New Member

If this patch ends up being a 24 hour patch, please DB credit my 50 cents to my account, thank you much.
    Stop whining about cheap entertainment people.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  12. Roshen Brand Manager

Servers are back up now.

We're grateful for everyone's patience today, and our team will continue to monitor the servers to make sure that the issues are resolved!
  13. Aluerin New Member

Much love Roshen <3
    nolan081100 likes this.
  14. gyrixfiddlhorn Journeyman

lol server up, patcher swamped, no play yet
    nolan081100 likes this.
  15. Leex Pewpewer

Shouldn't have been an issue in the first place if you guys utilized test properly.

Dev team ever going to learn that pushing to live without testing it or fixing the bugs is a bad thing?

I guess they were right, you can't teach an old dog new tricks!
  16. gyrixfiddlhorn Journeyman

all this to remove an augment from a shield, if they wanted to fix unbalance they need to make a full mana bubble go out on a light blue for a mage or a necro or a bst. but thats my opinion
    nolan081100 likes this.
  17. Selmorian New Member

servers up, but can't get past login due to patch server. anyone else doing the same?
  18. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I report stuff when I come across it but aside from when they had us test the advanced loot system and the 16th anniversary tasks they never work with us and seemingly ignore our reports. Seems like the system has failed in that regard.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  19. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

That and not utilizing the active player base on Test to help iron out bugs is also very inefficient and dare I say foolhardy.
  20. Twtimetanser New Member

hello, my pal epic item(Miragul's phylactery) give npc and kill him,but because the server is down too fast ,let me can not loot another epic item
    ( Miragul's Head and Miragul's Robe.).
    Now,i can not do epic . Please help me.
    Server
    Lockjaw

Character Name
    Twhealme