Server Downtime: Weds, Jan 20 @ 5:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Mazoola New Member

Well this is the usual we expect from EQ/DB. that 4 hr fix has turned into more then 9 hrs and counting.
    I recommend you fire all them techno-wizards there and hire someone with more skill, like a 7 year old. omg. Worst ever tech support on the planet. I mentioned several times too about the new spell rangers got, enchantement that is purple, signifying it can be MGBed but it still cant be cast as a MGB. still no fix but they want to make sure some remote chance an enchanter can see his pretty new illusion properly or some such BS that makes no difference to game play whatsoever. Typical DB stupidity I say.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  2. sinadven Journeyman

screw double xp that dont help maxed characters . give us our days back they use on our subscription for they broke. they take a day off your subscription even though you cant play. every day adds up and to be honest it happens ALL the time lately
    nolan081100 likes this.
  3. XanaronPovar New Member

They should have somebody from their 'oh crap we broke it team' on twitch under the creative part showing us his work.. We could critique and maybe find the bug for them
    nolan081100 likes this.
  4. Lanogas Journeyman

Ok, it was funny two hours ago. Stop being 12, you're annoying. Some of us are actually watching thread for updates and don't necessarily want updates every time you feel you have to post a brain fart.

Now zip it.
  5. Ronove Lorekeeper

I keep dozing off as exciting as this is and all...
    nolan081100 and Witch like this.
  6. Tiki New Member

I don't care much for the extra downtime, but it sure would be nice to get some kind of an update. So we don't have to peek in every 10 minutes or so.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  7. Vdidar Augur

I don't understand all the rage here. If your so upset and want them to know it then quit paying. Now start those empty threats because we all know your not actually going to quit. Does it suck? Yes! Is there anything you can do about it? No.
  8. Tazz New Member

So basically its looking like its gonna be tomorrow before the dam game is up and running. Really. everyone one of these developers need be fired and replaced this is nothing more than incompatince on their part. I pay to play so i have every right to speak my mind on the issue. If you cant get it going then roll it back. Potential issue my . I think now it more than that. Stop wasteing our time and money on fixes that you cant fix. Its now 5+ hours after the so called 4 hour patch. Most places of bussiness would go out of bussiness for such behavior as this. Their staff would definately have been fired by now. This same thing happened last month servers went down and it was next day before they were up i no this because last time i had checked it was 330 am here. Im a pretty patient person but when it comes to my momey i get a bit PISSED WHEN ITS BEING WASTED. Double Exp dont mean crap to me when im loseing money. EQ is a great game but we need peeple who no what and how to do their job right the 1st time not 3 or 4 or more down the road. This is not a flame just fact.
    nolan081100 and sinadven like this.
  9. Ronove Lorekeeper

Be cool to listen in on the devs live streaming their progress lol
  10. Lanogas Journeyman

Yeah, you and everyone else's uncles are upset. You don't have to vent it, some of us are waiting on updates on progress and don't want to read your "I'm so upset" rant.

Sit down and have a cup of coffee.
    nolan081100 and brotherbfd like this.
  11. Senek Journeyman

really i am not too worried, ppl are getting way too impatient, there is a life out there believe it or not, try to do someing to pass the time, even if you miss out on one day of gameing, i assure you that EQ is not going anywhere any time soon, for pete's sake relaxe. For my self it has afforded me time to work on next weeks adventure that i DM every Tuesday night..
    nolan081100 likes this.
  12. brotherbfd New Member

"nothing more than incompatince on their part"

Incompetence is the act of you passing grade school.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  13. Davuk Journeyman

“I think DBG should entertain us while they take their time to do whatever it is they're doing!”
    They did they gave us this forum. All the whining is very entertaining. Tazz's post is hillarious.
    nolan081100 and sifonin like this.
  14. sifonin Augur

Personally, I am going to use this time to re-watch the train wreck that was the Republican National Debate. Thank you for providing quality time DGC >.<
    nolan081100 likes this.
  15. Pseudosine New Member

ya nothing like people back seat driving your coding style.
    nolan081100 and Ronove like this.
  16. skr3w3d New Member

You would think that with abilities we have today with smart devices they could simply come up with an app that would alert customers of server status and/or other service related anomalies... instead, lets keep hundreds of people huddled around their computers waiting.. and waiting... and waiting...and they wonder why these forums contain the such unhappy contents during these times... wait.. they prolly couldn't write an app that works either.
  17. Ronove Lorekeeper

Im so upset!
    nolan081100 likes this.
  18. Pseudofate Augur

Did she raise you to be a salty baby? If so, she's done an exemplary job.

15 dollar a month sub equates to about ....... nothing per hour.
  19. Kollin Journeyman

You must be new to Everquest...
    nolan081100 likes this.
  20. Trizzity New Member

MUST PVP!!!
    nolan081100 likes this.