Server Downtime: Weds, Jan 20 @ 5:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Soulessone New Member

its funny that they screw some thing up and if they cant fix it in 30 min they just make you wait . just roll the servers back . let players get back to gaming and fix the problem on your time not the players . and when you work out the problems then fix it . making players wait and wait is just and show nothing more then the lack of the Dev's to do what is best for the players and not just jack them around .
    you screw up some thing and keep the servers down update the info about what going on every half hour . that shows you are looking out for players not being lazy . even if its sorry we still working on the problem . but to wait 4 hours with no word then say oh my bad we don't know what is wrong still just lazy and rude . and you wonder why a lot stoped playing EQ . ahhh this would be why . again roll back before the problem and fix it on your time not ours or go find a job you guys can handle cus your doing a crappy job at this one
    Ronove and nolan081100 like this.
  2. nolan081100 Journeyman

yes! I'm trying to hit 500 likes yo!
    Scribbles, Cendharia, LaVolta and 2 others like this.
  3. Davuk Journeyman

" nolan081100 likes this"
    Is there some achievement for how many posts you like or is Nolan just one of those love everyone people
  4. Rorce Augur

With what was happening when the servers came up, I'd count on a rollback. Otherwise their CS department is going to be flooded.
  5. Cinya New Member

You mean there are Pally's who play? Hehe, I've only ever encountered a hand full on Luclin / Stromm
  6. KearinAoji New Member

Any indication of what caused the outage or if they are close to backing out changes?
  7. Greyvvolf Lorekeeper

Someone plays on Facebook too much. On that note, back to real life, omg.
    Ronove likes this.
  8. Witch New Member

they tweeted they were still having problems and no solid eta and thank you for your continued patience well not like we have a choice to be patient lmao give us option of getting our money back and u will see who really had continued patience
    Ronove likes this.
  9. Jocelynof Saryrn New Member

Kelth just think's he's funny. Pallies don't get to hit things hard...
    Ronove likes this.
  10. Davuk Journeyman

There was a client update THEY CANT. At least not without a new Cleint Update
  11. sifonin Augur

@nolan081100 like another post I dare you!
  12. nolan081100 Journeyman

i do love everybody, and i don't know, they don't list the tropheys till you hit them!
    Trick and Ronove like this.
  13. Kwizatz New Member

this is so great i went to a TLP and stopped playing on live cause i wanted that old nostalgic eq feeling and bam they do not disappoint. lmao

they really need to look in Holly Longdale's actions over the last 12 or so hours wouldn't surprise me if she somehow snuck a line of code in to break the patch hahahaha :D
    Witch, Ronove and nolan081100 like this.
  14. Friendof New Member

It was already messed up for weeks no need to fix it all right now . BABY STEPS
    nolan081100 likes this.
  15. nolan081100 Journeyman

nolan081100 likes this!
  16. jpl47 New Member

The same thing my guild leader has been saying about Hate raid for a month. chicken little calling for the sky to fall and to run for the hills.( Lockout 92 days and counting )Well I got news for u if the sky falls we are all screwed . Its the Shield of Dreams, the negative Feeling it has caused are ruining the mood Moririaty. Lets all go kill those German Natzi Bastards and get that gold . The difference is the Driver . Clint Eastwood rocks . U Better Watch it.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

It's actually pretty rare for so much extended down time on a patch day.
  18. Kravitz Augur

Double exp plz, k thx!
  19. Soulessone New Member

all so all players on all servers I think would get like dlb exp for a week and a week added to there allaccess time dew to the fact . you wasted for most part a full day on everyone's time . to repay the players for your screw up and making us wait and wait and oh yha wait some more .. maybe then you will just roll back before your screw up and fix it on your time not ours
    nolan081100 and Ronove like this.
  20. Vdidar Augur

I like that according to the banner it's still just a potential issue. I'd say after a full day of downtime it's more than a potential.
    Ronove and Warbreaker like this.