Test Update 01/13/2016

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Darkark Augur

Ok, going to pick this one apart super carefully, so here goes ...

F'Necros.

F'Behelit.

Rawr, shamans! No literally, rawr, cause of the bear and stuff, right, right? :)

Aaaanyway, more seriously, yes there are a whole bunch of considerations, but I'll try and have some fun in between those more super serious moments :)
  2. telechir Elder

You're right that they probably don't need to melee on a raid, so there shouldn't really be a stacking conflict there; but they should absolutely melee while grouping and in most instances while soloing.
  3. fortuneteller Augur

- - All remaining items will be parceled to you after this time runs out, but duplicate lore items will vanish. Also, there is a cap of 50 total items in your parcels. Anything above the cap will be erased after you log out.

That is what it says in patch message,,

Question is, is that 50 in total, so if i got a stack of 50 items, then I have fullfilled mu quota, or is that only 1 item ?
  4. Shiea Augur

This horribly overlooked "fix" to the one of the major selling points of the expansion just went live in this same broken state. I guess I'm supposed to be happy with a decade old chain ornament my class can't even wear.
  5. Kiillz Augur

4 hours of all that and still need to bork things again and come down. really a shame.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  6. Iila Augur

I'm completely used to bug reports for the test patch being ignored and pushed live.
  7. Warpeace Augur

So many things could have been fixed if they listened to feedback from Alpha Beta before going live.

So many things could be fixed if they listened to feedback from the test server before going live....oh wait never mind.
  8. Ratbo Peep Augur

I don't see the point of having a test server if the crap gets pushed live broken anyway?
    I mean really?
    -Rat
    Warpeace likes this.
  9. Kanolth New Member

Whoever did the initial itemization for the expansion needs to be slapped. That amount of itemization changes fixing careless mistakes and gross oversights is not something I expect from a 17 year old game. Sorry...
  10. Iila Augur

He's certainly harder!

Is the event meant to lock him at 97% while killing his first add wave over and over, until he hits his enrage timer?
    Deillusional likes this.
  11. Deillusional Augur

It cannot be completed in 2.0 version, (It never comes killable as it shielded the entire fight). Revert the changes its not that bad, to have an pick me up raid every now and again. Also while you at it revert the Sul changes too, as lets face it it be bugged also, but we cant alpha test it until bokon is fixed.
    Zaph and Iila like this.