EC Tunnel Site?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by darksinga, Jan 20, 2016.

1. darksinga Journeyman

Is there a website that has current auctions, similar to the EC tunnel sub forum for Project1999? It would be nice to be able to PC items and also browse while at work~

I doubt DBG would create a sub forum here for something like this, but some sort of auction house that existed outside of game would be nice.
  2. Dranix Augur

3. Accipiter Old Timer

I use ragefireprices.info constantly. Just be aware that the prices listed are the OFFER prices parsed from auction chat. In other words, you are only going to see the prices from "WTS Krono" posts (the offer). It doesn't take into account "WTB" posts (the bid).
  4. Marthisdil Augur

You're wrong.

It shows the asking prices for both sellers (WTS - left side) and buyers (WTB - right side).

However, there's no way to confirm that a deal took place at the prices...so anyone using the site should use them as rough guidelines. The amount of time since the last entries, etc, comes into play too.
  5. Vaclav Augur

It doesn't? Then why does it have a separate Buy and Sell side in the listings?
  6. Pseudofate Augur

Doesn't take OOC into account? You see a lot of Buy/Sell in OOC for whatever reason. Always been like that.
  7. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Make yourself a personal one. Makes ec trading fun as you can get alerts when a wts and wtb are far enough part.

Or in my case have a friend that did it.... :p
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Wow, I'm an idiot. There's just no other way to put it.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

I don't know, to be honest. It very well may.
  10. TarewMarrForever Augur

I seem to recall a post a long time ago shortly after the site went live where he said he added parsing for CL /ooc and General channel, not just CL /auction and the auction channel. He reads these forums, so maybe he'll post on the topic. ;-) But regardless, it's only as good as the feeds. If you see 0 feeds showing, it's not getting current data. ;-(

I agree with everybody though, it's a fantastic resource. I use it all the time for both buying and selling.

I would say at least a half dozen times I've *bought* items from using this site by contacting the seller who failed to sell it previously, even sending them a Mail while not logged on. A non-obvious way to use the information, but a valid way to be sure. Just a few days ago I setup a deal with an Aussie player all through Mail messages, and we did the trade over Parcel. ragefireprices.info is what brought us together. ;-)

Can't say enough good things about the site, other than be aware of one potential gotcha to be aware of. When your session expires, the TLP filter will revert to the default (Ragefire) when doing a Search if your session has timed out. On Chrome, you (usually) will get a cache miss error, so you are told about this. On IE...not so much. So if you're not careful, you may accidentally end up looking up on item on Ragefire when you mean to be looking up on LJ or Phinny.

This is less of an issue on LJ, but for Phinny prices can obviously be off by an order or magnitude, or more!
  11. JustACleric New Member

It is supposed to parse all public channels (auction, out of character, /join auction, etc), but that depends on what zone the person running the parser is in. I run the parser on my cleric all the time, but am very rarely in CL, so it might miss some stuff if no one in CL is running it also.

It does not extract items that are being sold for krono ("WTS Shining Metallic Robes 2kr" isn't going to be captured) or trades. Also, it doesn't seem to capture acronyms (FBSS, SSoY, Yak, SMR, etc).