Knights of Infinity of Firiona Vie

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Aghinem, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Aghinem Augur

Hiya,

Nice to meet you. We would be happy to have you. Please head to our website http://koinfinity.enjin.com - register and apply; the application is more or less a formality so we can get ot know you better. You'll have to register first for the application to go through. We hope to see you soon!
  2. dwarfquest New Member

Thank you going to check it out as soon as i come back from the holidays(much needed after a lot of work hehe) thank you very much for the contact and i wish you a happy new year! :)
  3. Aghinem Augur

Happy New Year to you mate. Looking forward to seeing you!
  4. Aghinem Augur

Guild Growth Report 1/1/2016:

Average Online Count: 70-85
    Current Players online @ 8pm CST: 96
    Current Membership Count: 2015

We are a growing team. We have goals to have an average of 100-125 online members by Spring. Our team mates are like family and we value each and every individual person.
  5. Aghinem Augur

UPDATE 03/10/16

Guild Growth Report 3/10/2016:

Average Online Count: 80-95
    Max Players Online Saturday, March 5th @ 8pm CST: 99
    Current Membership Count: 2192

The Knights of Infinity

The mission of this guild is to provide a home for people seeking a friendly, social atmosphere that welcomes all individuals regardless of their level, AA count, class, or race. The Knights of Infinity prides itself with our ability to help others without thought of reward or condition. As many will agree, EverQuest throughout the years has become less player friendly and full of elitists. In other words, if you are not the best of the best - you don't have a place to go. The Knights of Infinity seeks to break this callous trend and bring the meaning of fellowship back to the word "Guild", hence the name of our guild. Knight by definition is a honorable military rank bound by chivalrous conduct. Infinity by definition is a quality or state of being infinite. This is who we are and what we are; nothing more and nothing less.

Grouping

We are one of the strongest grouping guilds on Firiona Vie. With an average of 75-90 players throughout the day, night, early morning and very minimal boxing - we pride ourselves being able to offer groups to all level ranges. With our grouping management system, we are able to find a group for a person LFG 70-80% of the time - even for those not in our guild.

Missions

Group missions are a great part of the game and our team has put in countless hours through the last several expansions to unlock many missions doing partisan quests to promote grouping events:
    • Most of Underfoot
    • All House of Thule Missions - including Morell's Castle and Sanctum Somnium
    • All Veils of Alaris except the end game mission in Sepulcher of Order
    • All of Rain of Fear
    • All of Call of the Forsaken
    • All of The Darkened Sea
    • All of The Broken Mirror
    Raids

We do non-mandatory events on Wednesday and Saturday evenings starting at 7pm CDT. Our primary targets for farm are ROF, NToV and CoTF.

Classes We Seek for Raids

While we will gladly consider any class being we are non-discrimatory, the few classes we are have been internally building and recruiting are:
    • Bards
    • Enchanters
    • Warriors
    Our Eastern Hemisphere Buddies

We have developed a great roster of people from the UK, Denmark, and all the way to Australia. Our goal is to have a solid roster of Knights from all over the world that can share good times and great stories at all hours of the day.

For More Information

You can check out our guild charter on our website - or login to the Firiona Vie server and speak to any member of our team regarding our goals and policies.

In Closing

I thank everyone for taking the time to read this guild advertisement. The Knights of Infinity are a humble people with strong values in building friendships and sharing the common interest of having a great time. We are large in numbers and in heart, most importantly - whatever we do - we make it count!!! We look forward to people inquiring about joining our ranks!

If you are interested in being recruited immediately, please click here to register and then fill out our application.
  6. Aghinem Augur

UPDATE 05/04/16

Guild Growth Report 5/04/2016:

Max Players Online Saturday, May 30th @ 8pm CST: 92
    Current Membership Count: 2248

The Knights of Infinity

The mission of this guild is to provide a home for people seeking a friendly, social atmosphere that welcomes all individuals regardless of their level, AA count, class, or race. The Knights of Infinity prides itself with our ability to help others without thought of reward or condition. As many will agree, EverQuest throughout the years has become less player friendly and full of elitists. In other words, if you are not the best of the best - you don't have a place to go. The Knights of Infinity seeks to break this callous trend and bring the meaning of fellowship back to the word "Guild", hence the name of our guild. Knight by definition is a honorable military rank bound by chivalrous conduct. Infinity by definition is a quality or state of being infinite. This is who we are and what we are; nothing more and nothing less.

Grouping

We are one of the strongest grouping guilds on Firiona Vie. With an average of 75-90 players throughout the day, night, early morning and very minimal boxing - we pride ourselves being able to offer groups to all level ranges. With our grouping management system, we are able to find a group for a person LFG 70-80% of the time - even for those not in our guild.

Missions

Group missions are a great part of the game and our team has put in countless hours through the last several expansions to unlock many missions doing partisan quests to promote grouping events:
    • Most of Underfoot
    • All House of Thule Missions - including Morell's Castle and Sanctum Somnium
    • All of Rain of Fear
    Raids

We do non-mandatory events on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings starting at 7:30pm CDT. We target House of Thule and Veil of Alaris on Wednesday evenings for fun, Friday evenings we focus on mid-tier targets and special events such as Tower of Frozen Shadow, RoF, CoTF - and Saturday evenings are reserved for TBM. Yes, we have finally made our move on TBM and will be farming a couple of events. Below are a couple of snapshots.

[IMG]

[IMG]

While we will gladly consider any class being we are non-discrimatory, the few classes we are have been internally building and recruiting are:
    • Bards
    • Enchanters
    • Warriors
    • Wizards
    • Clerics

We have developed a great roster of people from the UK, Denmark, and all the way to Australia. Our goal is to have a solid roster of Knights from all over the world that can share good times and great stories at all hours of the day.

For More Information

You can check out our guild charter on our website - or login to the Firiona Vie server and speak to any member of our team regarding our goals and policies.

In Closing

I thank everyone for taking the time to read this guild advertisement. The Knights of Infinity are a humble people with strong values in building friendships and sharing the common interest of having a great time. We are large in numbers and in heart, most importantly - whatever we do - we make it count!!! We look forward to people inquiring about joining our ranks!

If you are interested in being recruited immediately, please click here to register and then fill out our application.
  7. raw1990 New Member

Hello!

I am a fresh European "All Access" player who decided to test run Everquest for a month and hopefully will stick around after that.
    I have never played everquest before and only have experience from World of Warcraft, Guild Wars and EVE Online.
    I currently rolled a Cleric dwarf in Firiona Vie that is named : Healingbeard.
    I would love to join a guild that is friendly to total newbies such as my self and wont be annoyed when I will be asking around a million questions concerning pretty much everything in Everquest :)

Perhaps "Knights of Infinity" would honor me with the possibility to join them?

Thank you!
  8. Aghinem Augur

Looks like we got you taken care of. See you on the battlefield mate! =)
  9. Aghinem Augur

UPDATE 07/10/16

Guild Growth Report 07/10/2016:

Max Players Online Saturday, July 9th @ 8pm CST: 97
    Current Membership Count: 2398

The Knights of Infinity

Grouping

We are one of the strongest grouping guilds on Firiona Vie. With an average of 80-95 players online throughout the day, night, early morning and very minimal boxing - we pride ourselves being able to offer groups to all level ranges. With our grouping management system, we are able to find a group for a person LFG 70-80% of the time - even for those not in our guild.

Missions

• All of Underfoot
    • All House of Thule Missions
    • All of Rain of Fear
    Raids

We do non-mandatory events on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings starting at 7:30pm CDT. We target House of Thule and Veil of Alaris on Wednesday evenings for fun, Friday evenings we focus on mid-tier targets and special events such as Tower of Frozen Shadow, RoF, CoTF - and Saturday evenings are reserved for TDS & TBM. We use a very generous DKP award system for loots with a fully function DKP website that you can visit here. Below is a video of one of our recent encounters in TBM. Enjoy!

While we will gladly consider any class being we are non-discrimatory and extremely dynamic, the few classes we are have been internally building and recruiting are:
    • Bards
    • Enchanters
    • Warriors
    • Wizards
    • Clerics

For More Information

In Closing

I thank everyone for taking the time to read this guild advertisement and update post. The Knights of Infinity are a humble people with strong values in building friendships and sharing the common interest of having a great time. We are large in numbers and in heart, most importantly - whatever we do - we make it count!!! We look forward to people inquiring about joining our ranks!

10. Mostcus Floppa

Heya, do you accept newbie russian human warrior with bad english and many questions? :(
  11. Aghinem Augur

Looks like we have you taken care of =)
  12. Mostcus Floppa

Yes, thank you very much! =)
  13. Murdas234 New Member

was wondering what classes you guys were taking for the raid time, i have a lot of experience in raiding, ill be starting all over but it won't take me long to lvl up and etc
  14. Aghinem Augur

We welcome anyone who wants to play bard, chanter, shammy, or cleric - however, not playing either of those doesn't disqualify anyone from participating in a raid. We have no mandatory requirements other than vent and gina. Play whatever makes you the happiest, but if you play the aforementioned - its appreciated =)

See you on the battlefield mate.
  15. Naelaen New Member

Hey Guys,
    I am whte new tot the game and looking for a friendly community to experience Everquest. I started playing with the underfoot expansion, but due to work and family I did not find the time to keep up with my former guild und so i quit the game. However, one week ago i created my Druid Naelaen and I am happy to be back.

Although i do not match your requested classes, would there be room for one more in your rows? :)
  16. Aghinem Augur

You are welcome to app with us regardless of class or experience of play; we don't discriminate in that regard. The app process is very easy and will help us get to know you better. Looking forward to seeing you!
  17. Baladar New Member

I am on FV and would like to see about joining your guild, my characters name is Zasantic
  18. Aghinem Augur

Hi there, nice to meet you.

If you are interested in joining - just go to http://knightsofinfinity.org and read our charter. If you feel we are the perfect fit for you, just fill out the application and we will get you all taken care of. Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!
  19. Aghinem Augur

UPDATE 03/21/17

Guild Growth Report 03/21/2017:

Average Online Count: 85-100
    Max Players Online Saturday, March 19th @ 8pm CST: 109
    Current Membership Count: 2463

The Knights of Infinity

Grouping

We are one of the strongest grouping guilds on Firiona Vie. With an average of 85-100 players online throughout the day, night, early morning and very minimal boxing - we pride ourselves being able to offer groups to all level ranges. With our grouping management system, we are able to find a group for a person LFG 70-80% of the time - even for those not in our guild.

Missions

• All of Underfoot
    • All House of Thule Missions
    • All of Rain of Fear
    • All of The Empires of Kunark
    Raids

We do non-mandatory events on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings starting at 7:30pm CDT. We target older raids on Wednesday evenings for fun such as RoF and CoTF, Friday and Saturday evenings are reserved for TBM & EoK events. We use a very generous DKP award system for loots with a fully function DKP website that you can visit here. Below is a video of one of our recent encounters in TBM. Enjoy!

While we will gladly consider any class being we are non-discrimatory and extremely dynamic, the few classes we are have been internally building and recruiting are:
    • Bards
    • Enchanters
    • Warriors
    • Wizards
    • Clerics

For More Information

In Closing

I thank everyone for taking the time to read this guild advertisement and update post. The Knights of Infinity are a humble people with strong values in building friendships and sharing the common interest of having a great time. We are large in numbers and in heart, most importantly - whatever we do - we make it count!!! We look forward to people inquiring about joining our ranks!

20. Gemini Syringes Augur

Hey all! I believe I was once IN this guild before I quit a couple years ago. I was part of Black Dragon Legion for many, many years and I think there was a merge? I could be wrong about all of this, but when I went to apply on the site, I already had a username and password. I have a 94 Dru and several accounts with heroic toons I can switch to whatever classes are needed. Please let me know what more I need to do. Thanks!