Duplicity task

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kiillz, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Kiillz Augur

has anyone encountered an issue with the ritualist NOT accepting the corpse? tells me something to effect of superiors would not appreciate them taking the item where headquarters are set up. I ve hailed the npc...had the ritualist follow me to center of the room....I dont know what I m missing or done to bug it>?
  2. Dropfast Augur

No but from what I gathered on the write-up is, one person needs to lead this hole quest. I know it needs to be the same person who got the corpse in Life to do the hail and lead the npc to the center and do the hand in to start the ritual. I did it just before you did and had no problems. It may have to be the same person that requested it, who knows. But I do know if you get and do all the updates on one person, it works fine.
  3. Dropfast Augur

Oh and don't over-dps the monsters that spawn, or you may not get credit for the kill and have to start over. I did have that problem)
    Kiillz likes this.
  4. Kiillz Augur

yea Drop was kinda thinking like you on that so we dropped it and re got it and I did ALL till the ritualist...and had same issue. Is there something silly like me having to be the first person in the room because when I got there the ritualist was in the room before I hailed the npc.
  5. Dropfast Augur

Yea that could defiantly be it. it's not suppose to spawn until you do the hail.
    Kiillz likes this.
  6. Kiillz Augur

idk whats up then twice it was up before I got to the NPC idk maybe I ll try keeping eeryone out the room until the hail not sure what to think atm with it
  7. Leex Pewpewer

That did certainly suck, worked out waiting 6 seconds after the spawn before dpsing.
  8. Leex Pewpewer

That did certainly suck, worked out waiting 6 seconds after the spawn before dpsing.
  9. Kiillz Augur

AFTER 3 attempts....would just like to reach that point.
    Silv likes this.
  10. Silv Augur

[IMG]
    Iila, Klak and Kiillz like this.
  11. Kiillz Augur

so a new twist to the Duplicity saga....last night figure before I hit the pillow let me go get task quick see what I can do. Lo and behold, with myself not being in any task nor a group, I zone in to Crypt of Decay and lookie there!! who is waiting for me but a brave ritualist with my name on it!! thought that was pretty neat considering i was not in the task nor was said ritualist even remotely near where they are to spawn IF in the task....yep bug report sent and ideas on what to do are beyond me.
  12. Mayfaire Augur

It crawled, Ring-like, out of the quest into the world and will kill you in 7 days. :eek:
    Khat_Nip, svann and Kiillz like this.
  13. roguerunner Augur

you need to make them follow you way out of the north side of the basement, like the center of the basement where the click up is
    FixShamanPlease likes this.
  14. Savagefist New Member

Has anyone had a problem clicking on the bones of Anashti Sul's servant? I dropped the task and started over. I've camped out and come back in. I've shrunk, I've moved around, I've put on an illusion. No matter what I try, I can't collect the corpse.