Update Bugs 12/16/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Kethor, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Riou EQResource

To add on if this is the one I'm thinking it is the chest should be either in the middle center spot, the north east middle spot, or the north west middle spot.
  2. Geri_Petrovna Augur

1) Oscillating stone still doesn't have a type 9 aug that fits it, I can entirely see how this was overlooked, Daybreak, it's the customers fault for only telling you 250 times. - should we report this on the forums more frequently?

2) Crypt-Hunter's Soulforge Cowl, still doesn't have Faerune (I believe other classes have same problem).

3) Dissenting Handwraps / Dissenting Pounder (when augged by a level 105 player, are WORSE than "Touch of the Forgotten", a weapon that was crafted perhaps 4 expansions ago? for level 96 players.
  3. Malbro Augur

The last achievement for AAs is "spend 16750 AA points for Beastlords. I have 16764 and did not receive the achievement.
  4. roguerunner Augur

It's not cured in such an obscure manner like this o_O
  5. Sindaiann Augur

Lmfao, check your logs is all I gotta say. That is not how it works
    roguerunner likes this.
  6. Wulerdar Gnome Slayer

flash of anger rk3 overwrites duel-wielding proficiency
  7. Koryu Professional Roadkill

You have to buy the 100 point useless AA called Glyph of Unfathomable Reward, it is required for some strange reason to hit your max achievement. Warrior was the same way.
    This has been true since the Proficiencies were introduced. It's a stacking issue that has been reported multiple times.
  8. Greymantle Augur

Umm note the signature , yes i tried track, ran completerly around the zone looking.
  9. Malbro Augur

Nope that did not even work.
  10. Brudal Augur

Did you buy any of your glyphs (cataclysm, etc) from the loyalty vendor instead of with aa's?
  11. daknife56 Journeyman

I no longer crash every third time I zone into Degmar from Brother Island. I now crash EVERY time I zone from Brother Island into Degmar.
    Iila likes this.
  12. Iila Augur

60% improvement in crash rates!
    roguerunner likes this.
  13. Malbro Augur

No I didn't. I didn't know you could.

Also I notice that when you buy them, the assigned goes up the amount of purchase but when you use them it goes back down.
  14. Ishtass Augur

That's normal. I buy them all to keep assigned higher
    Iila likes this.
  15. Malbro Augur

Ok, It seems that the assigned has to also be 16750 along with the spent to get the final achievement. What a crazy setup.
  16. Tobin Augur

This is NOT a bug but an inconsistency in the naming of some items... There are many paintings in the game that are named "Painting: Name of Painting" this I see as the correct way to name a painting. However just a few painting in the game are named "Name of Painting Painting" this I see as wrong. My OCD is bothered by this and I would love to see it fixed.
    Dzarn likes this.
  17. Sindaiann Augur

Put power sources in TBM! I HAD ENOUGH OF TDS! AND MINE ARE GETTING LOW.................
    Xeladom, svann and Zarzac like this.
  18. SoroxDrinal Elder

TBM augs do not fit in August cultural armor as noted in previous bug threads.
  19. SoroxDrinal Elder

TBM loremaster's bp (bard) should have 0 click time on bp effect. Otherwise it screws up /melody
  20. SoroxDrinal Elder

Disregard above post, cannot edit... Thought previous bard bp were instant click.