Update Bugs 12/16/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Kethor, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Pretarius New Member

Not sure if this is a bug or what. But since the patch, my system shows a memory leak with eqgame.exe when I am zoning. When I am not zoning it shows no leak.
  2. khariste New Member

On lockjaw, and presumably all servers, Harm Touch is doing twice as much damage as reported. Example: Imperial Courier in Chardok, the damage report in text says "820" non-melee damage. However, actual HP loss is 1640. Very repeatable, VERY problematic. Either the reported amount is wrong, or the damage is wrong, either way, something is very wrong.

Edit: Amount from NPC's tested only, not sure about PC's
  3. mackal Augur

http://spells.eqresource.com/history.php?id=88
    Riou likes this.
  4. FixShamanPlease Elder

The Mirror click is droping invis.
  5. Conjurous_AB Elder

Crypt-Hunter's Loremaster Vambraces and Greaves don't have ferocity or cleave on them still.
  6. Conjurous_AB Elder

Every Crypt-Hunters Helms doesn't have Faerune on.
  7. RPoo Augur

I was finally able to buy The Lost Art of Working With Wither and Decay and when I clicked the book I learned allllll of the recipes for plate, leather, cloth, chain. When I search recipes in a sewing kit for wither and decay it ONLY brings up recipes for cloth or leather. Won't let me make plate or chain.
  8. FixShamanPlease Elder

My merc can't come to the roof of the house with Glorious Cristna's ph. He is stuck inside the house.
  9. Arcainos Augur

Dichotomic rage is still capped (broken).
    Copsestalker still doesn't seem to affect Berserkers.

Oh, and most of the raid and group weapons are using graphics from old expansions.
    Behelit likes this.
  10. Riou EQResource

Plate and Chain are made in a Forge not Sewing Kit
    Crystilla, PrathunEQ and Lonye like this.
  11. Treefrog Journeyman

I've seen this mentioned in a couple places but have seen no response and not sure it's a bug but this seems to be the best place to get some sort of response. I'm not the sharpest tack in the drawer but I have an Oozing Bone Spike ear from TBM with required level 75 that says it's EM XII on my level 76 Mage and it creates a dark blue pet. I take the Oozing Bone Spike ear off and put on the Paragon's Ear Stud of the Summoner also required level 75 which says it's EM V and I get a yellow pet. Is this working as intended and I'm just missing something or is it bugged?
  12. Axxius Augur

Looks that way. Which must be a separate bug. But it explains why the click order doesn't matter for a wizard running Improved Twincast. :D
  13. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Please tell me it is not a design choice to put us instantly on the hate list when we are rezzed back in on TBM raids. If it is, it's the #2 worst design choice made in TBM. You're making warriors depend on regular Taunt skill for agro because we cannot use Rest line of discs on the agro list to regain endurance.

Please consider changing this ASAP. The raids are challenging enough already.

The #1 poor design choice are weapon procs - WE ALL HATE THEM! Make a slot 5 for weapons and make it procs only. Then let us choose what proc we wish to use - and have all standard procs available - including lipetaps. Unlock raid procs with Raid wins and have them show up on the group vendor for purchase - using Raid coins would be silly and would be the #3 worst design choice in TBM.

Edit: And make the procs the same or better than Arx procs - for Pete's sake why the heck would you lower proc damage?
    Jennre and Sirene_Fippy like this.
  14. Orbital101 Augur

Since when we do plate and chain in sewing kits ?
  15. Orbital101 Augur

That ungimp Decay Decreased and everyone should know by now where are the safe spots in decay and Life... That should always have been TBH
  16. Silentchaos Augur

There is a TBM raid INT caster 2hander with a fire symph on it. Unfortunately it's rank 12 150 base dmg less than the Void raid/powar raid 2handers and therefore unusable for wizards and magicians--the classes that it's primarily itemized for.

There's also a disease or poison or something, 2hander with a rank 12 symph. These need to get fixed, primarily concerned with the fire proc one however.
  17. Orbital101 Augur

Thats what happen when you put someone with beginner skill in command of itemization and run to hide knowing what the first month of the launch will be.
    Iila likes this.
  18. Lonye Augur

Yeah. And like, not just hiding under a rock. Hiding outside the country!
  19. shadowgod Augur

I take it you guys are too busy with TLP servers to fix the huge stat issue with TBM group gear. I guess people will just have to keep TDS stuff because you cant afford to have level 75 mod 2s.
  20. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

when you devs turned off increase rare spawn did you make it no names spawn lol