Update Bugs 12/09/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Nniki Augur

My character was in the Wither and Decay raid instance, character was removed from expedition, but stayed inside instance. Eventually I could not send any messages, but I could still read everything others were saying. Finally, I was disconnected (no connection issues) and when trying to get back in, it showed my character as still in the zone, but it kept saying the zone (Demiplane of Decay) was unavailable. It took a while, but eventually it let me back in the world. It logged me in at my bind point (Guild Lobby).

I had zoned into the instance from Crypt of Sul. Raid expedition was filled after character was removed.
  2. Daldolin Deathdealer New Member

A Quick Question. When will you be putting Faerune on the Helms from this expansion... I looted a Crypt Robbers and augged it up all real nice only to find that Faerune was MIA. Combine this with the changes that you made to Gamma and it makes it worthless to wear even though it is better than my old gear..

Also, when will the Type 9 and Type 5 Augs be making an appearance for Ranged and Charm, or am I just missing something here.
  3. Picard Journeyman

I have noticed that the Ounce of Fetid Flesh collectibles seem to hardly ever drop. Putrid Poisons don't drop at all yet and, although the fetid flesh ones do drop, they are either still bugged or stupid rare. I've cleared both of the first two Sul missions at least 10 times each and I still have 3 left to finish it off. I would say at least 75% of the time I either get zero drops or one during the entire mission. If they are supposed to be that absurdly rare I guess I can accept it (though I would think it's ridiculous) but it's frustrating because with so many other things being bugged or not correctly implemented there seems to be no way to know which is the case.

I get way too many sortilege sheets and writing inks and other stupid loot drops for such current hero mission content that I'm convinced they are incorrectly dropping in place of the collectibles. I've also gotten way too many glare lord spells to drop to think that is a coincidence. Maybe it's just me and I've got the worst luck ever but I'd like to think that is not the case. Hopefully either others will post and say oh hey sorry pal but they drop like hotcakes for us all the time and I'll know I need to just wait to buy them since I'm cursed or others will say yes indeed those don't seem to be dropping anywhere near like they should. I think I've seen one up in the bazaar since the expansion launch.
  4. Frael Elder

Wither and Decay plate ornamentation's look like leather (especially the helm) and the arms appear to have no textures at all.
  5. Prathun Developer

Sure enough, that is a leather set appearance on the Wither and Decay plate ornaments. Looking into what's causing this.

Edit: We believe we know what is causing this problem and will have a fix in place internally soon. Not sure if there is enough time to get this addressed for the next update, but we'll try.

Edit2: Looks like this should go out with the next update.
    Frael likes this.
  6. Kiillz Augur

I try to be good. really I do. But can ya'll see the frustration when gameplay mechanics, focuses and itemization issues are asked about and the only thing addressed atm is ornaments? sigh. I ll be quiet now.
    Ssdar, RPoo, Sancus and 4 others like this.
  7. Silv Augur

Remember... if it takes less than an hour to fix it's a priority :D
  8. segap Augur

I'd prefer to have the developers that do respond in the forums continue to do so for the things they are responsible for. We're just seeing a difference in style between people with different ownership.

Your guess is as good as mine on whether or not some of those issues are actually being acknowledged as broken, but we are at least getting some insight on other stuff from Prathun, Absor, Dzarn and Jchan. I'm all for some communication versus complete silence.
    Ssdar and Kiillz like this.
  9. Arcainos Augur

Dichotomic rage is still capped (broken).
    Copsestalker still doesn't seem to affect Zerkers.

Oh and most of the raid and group weapons are using graphics from old expansions.
    Behelit, Elricvonclief and Kiillz like this.
  10. Prathun Developer

Those are not the only two possibilities.
    Elricvonclief, Sancus and Iila like this.
  11. Venaki Elder

Ok, issue with Beam of Displacement wizard AA, second rank. It is always resisted, even rats from West Freeport resist the beam. What did happened?
  12. serverhelper Journeyman

Can Anushti Sul, Enslaver of Souls (3rd mission in Sul) please be fixed so regular people can beat it? I mean not everyone can make a group with 3 wizards and a necro and plow through it.
  13. Kiillz Augur

ok you win
  14. Iila Augur

You don't need the necro.
    svann, Silv and Sancus like this.
  15. Prathun Developer

The designer that would be most appropriate to tackle many of those concerns is out of the country. While the rest of us are happy to give it a shot, the time it takes to research and correct an issue in a system that we did not implement or that is outside our wheelhouse increases dramatically, as does the possibility that we will make a mistake. We are handling the reported issues as efficiently as we can. We're sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.
    Felicite, Soltara, Ishtass and 6 others like this.
  16. Kiillz Augur

and that is all well and good....and appreciate your candor of it being within the realm of your house and making mistakes.....but considering this ALL should have been taken care of BEFORE release or at the VERY least a longer beta.....dont you all think this required some action before the constant hammerings of the people here and lol them leaving the country without addressing it or at least leaving some word of issue with rest of the staff??
    Mintalie and Silv like this.
  17. DruidCT Augur

Yeahhhh... you might have wanted to keep that little nugget to yourselves.

Fix charms and range and shield augmentation and I might look the other way for a few days :)
  18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Appreciate both the acknowledgement and the explanation.
    Kiillz likes this.
  19. Orbital101 Augur

1. Bring some DPS friend and dont be shy to share
    2. Clear everything.. With real players and no box, zone shouldn take more then 20-5 minutes to clear. Quit and repeat. Took me aprox 6 missions to complete even so I was given the last piece I needed from loosing the roll on it but considering it was my last he was nice enough to let me have it. I did 3 more missions with box to finish my cleric. I had maybe 1 mission that dint drop any and most droped 3-6 collectibles.

I agree that sometime it can be frustrating never been certain if things are working or not thus im trying to find my quest in it, everyone as there limit though. It can burn pretty quick. Personally I dont mind the set to drop only off mobs inside a instance. Its like something new that we are not used to and we cant expect everything to be always the same.
  20. Axxius Augur

Give it a try. You can't make it any worse than it is. ;)
    Sancus, Pirlo, Iila and 4 others like this.