Update Bugs 12/09/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Shredded New Member

All the rings I have seen so far have a type 21 and should not.
    Oscillating Band, Render's Warped Ring, etc
    The shield Bulwark of Vanity is missing a type 20.
    The neck Gorget of Cycles has a 21 and should not.

The SK armor Crypt-Hunter's Soulrender is totally missing heal amount, spell damage, and clairvoyance
    If we chose the ac option type 9s, Resplendant Sulstone of the Sturdy, those also have no spell damage, heal amount or clairvoyance.
    IMHO this unfairly punishes knights for maxxing ac.
    Also the shield aug, Respelndant Sulstone of the Defender, has no heal amount, spell damage or clairvoyance.

The SK Breastplate, Crypt-Hunter Soulrender Breastplate with available augs is less ac than Manifested.
    Armor overall is a decrease in type 2s.

The SK arms, Crypt-Hunter's Soulrender Vambrances, have Ferocity instead of Cleave and the legs have Cleave instead of Ferocity.
  2. Histamine Journeyman

The Enc Spell: Illusion Water Elemental is not granting any EB effect.(at least not on Ragefire). I believe this is since the Weds.12/09 patch.
  3. Elricvonclief Augur

The paladin raid helm is missing Faerune.

I get a bit of ribbing on raids when folks see me drink a Faerune potion...:p
  4. baramos123 Journeyman

5. Axxius Augur

All raid helms are missing Faerune. :(
  6. Silv Augur

Someone else posted this ghetto workaround: Ultravision aug (slot 3) from the BB LDON camp.
    Elricvonclief and RPoo like this.
  7. Sindaiann Augur

Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay Group Mission

3 for one achievement is still bugged - completed requirements multiple times and never received credit

Gifts Unopened - Rest of group received credit for this achievement except me! (Yay, lets screw Sindaiann over!)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  8. Sancus Augur

If you're going to continue to add effects with SPA 413, could you please make it affect Magician Line of Sight Nukes?

Just noticed Eye of Decay uses this SPA as well:

[49684] Eye of Decay I
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 3.3h (1950 ticks), Extendable: Yes, Dispelable: Yes
    1: Increase Spell Effectiveness by 1%
    2: Limit Class: ALL
    3: Limit Max Level: 110 (lose 100% per level)
    4: Limit Effect: Current HP
    5: Limit Effect: Current HP Non Repeating
    6: Limit Effect: Current HP Repeating
    7: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
    8: Limit Type: Detrimental

We get no benefit from this, nor the intended benefit from our spell focus AAs (for Spear of Molten Shieldstone and Bolt of Molten Shieldstone), nor any benefit from Amplifying/Augmenting Aura currently because this SPA does not function correctly.
  9. AB_H'Sishi Augur

The clicky effect of "Mirror Fragment of Anashti Sul" (zoning Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay <-> Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life) drops now Invis, Invis vs. Undead and rogue's Sneak & Hide.

Bug or intented?
  10. Kiillz Augur

all the helms are missin Faerune and I ll do a potion before wasting a 3 slot on the aug.
  11. Kiillz Augur

12. Dropfast Augur

All of the TBM gear is still missing their appropriate mods. For Ex. > Their is no Flying Kick and Tiger Claw mods on the monk gear. I believe all the other mods are missing as well like + Bash , + Kick , ect for the other classes as well.
    Kiillz likes this.
  13. Prathun Developer

Without spoiling too much, I can say the mechanic that determines where the grabby tentacles spawn in the Damsel of Decay raid is unchanged since Beta.
    Darkark, Elricvonclief and Iila like this.
  14. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I updated your issue (thanks for reporting it there!) this morning but this is labeled as fixed internally/on test. It was included with the test patch on 12/10, but has not yet made it to live.
  15. Prathun Developer

Thanks, Adetia.
    There were two separate bugs at play here.
    1. The group version of the Damsel of Decay event was outputting the success message from the raid version about which achievement you would earn when killing X (3/7) Bokon with an ooze.
    2. Both raid and group versions of the Damsel of Decay event were saving the achievement success variable for "Three in One" and "Seven at One Blow" on the ooze NPC moments before it died instead of on the event controller.
    Both should be fixed internally and will go out in the next update.
    Sindaiann, adetia and Iila like this.
  16. Sindaiann Augur

Gotcha! Thanks
    adetia likes this.
  17. Venaki Elder

Being 105 and trying to displace a pair of 104 and 105, was impossible with the second rank of AA. But the no-damage upgrade works as intended, so absolutely nothing happens when pressed.
  18. Kiillz Augur

then 54 people are seeing things or another mechanic has changed. I ve not seen that many at the named in any prior attempts before.
    Dropfast likes this.
  19. Makavien Augur

Yeah to the tentacles that last 6 minutes that is way too long for there being no way to make them disappear. Every raid this year has a massive dps check to beat. Which isn't terrible but when you add in 3 other things that the entire raid has to focus on at the same time (all the debuffs and curing in certain ways only) it is kind of lame. Make the tentacles despawn sooner , make less spawn at once , or make there be some way of getting rid of them. The curing mechanics on this event is enough to deal with already.

Basically with her only going up top once we had so many tentacles in the lower area there wasn't even a safe spot to tank her. And that was with us using a pile and move strategy to avoid getting them to spawn all over the place.
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  20. p2aa Augur

Please fix warrior phantom agressor and projection of fury pets. With the new pet rule, they end dieing very fast and there is no more the same hate generated to warriors. It's a big nerf to warrior aggro generation. So please make it so that the new rule ignores war pets.