Test Update 12/10/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Kethor, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Kethor New Member

December 10, 2015

*** Items ***

- TBM items now have guild tribute values.
    - Fixed items that had unintentional negative resist stats.
    - TBM bows, shields and weapons now have the correct ornamentation slot 20.
    - Added focus effects to Deathseeker's Loremaster Greaves and Vambraces.
    - Swapped the focus effects on several raid arms and legs items. Arms should have Cleave and Legs should have Ferocity.
    - TBM raid gear now has 75 purity.
    - Fixed the descriptions on Form of Endurance focus effects.
    - Fixed the description on Prismatic Ward focus effects.
    - Deathseeker's Soulrender Breastplate now has the Deflection Discipline Bonus focus effect.
    - Fixed the description on Knowledge of the Past XXII focus effect.
    - Fixed errors on several focus effects that were either backwards and/or more powerful than raid gear.
    - Fixed the descriptions on focus effects: Geomantra, Expanding Mind, Form of Defense, and Soothing Breath.
    - Sell back values for Broken Mirror raid items have been reduced.

*** Quests & Events ***

- Grannus no longer tells you that his spell resistance has dropped when it has not.
    - Killing three bokons with one ooze in the group version of Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay will now correctly show that you will receive the achievement "Three for One."
    - Credit will also now be given properly for the "Seven at One Blow" achievement.

*** Mercenaries ***

- Pathing in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay and Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life should be improved.

*** Achievements ***

- The achievements for wearing Vim and Vigor chain and leather sets now show the correct text in the achievement element descriptions.
    - The challenge achievements for Wither and Decay now refer to them by their correct names, and not "Death and Decay."

- The EverQuest Team
    Elricvonclief, Tarvas and Iila like this.
  2. Imariel New Member

/em crosses his fingers that it includes the end of the true box script.
  3. stabbsu New Member

well here its 12:07am , and server is still locked, was wondering what had to be fixed that is taking 3 hours to do?
  4. Redbeard_bravo New Member

5. Javakrash New Member

Maybe should of included a fix for Seller of Salvaged Goods.
    Silv likes this.
  6. Nolrog Augur

They aren't going to end it, because it's in place to support Phinigel. They may tweak it to make it less unforgiving on people switching accounts.
  7. Hellboy007 Augur

TBM Partisan Quests (HAs?) not giving Remnants of Tranquility

Hello Staff,

I was wondering why the Partisan Quests in TBM are not seemingly giving alt currency "Remnants of Tranquility"

All of the partisan quests seem to be the typical HAs in CoTF and TDS where you have 3-5 steps that change every time. In the past these would reward you with currency.

I am wondering if this is a bug or intended?

if intended, are we suppose to do the merc and hero missions for currency repeatedly?

Thanks.
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]
    Sarcogian likes this.
  9. Silentchaos Augur

10. Ezlano Journeyman

Any word on the Staff of Undead Legions sympathetic proc being changed?
    Naugrin likes this.
  11. Bugfinder New Member

I was hoping the same, I liked being able to buff up some of my toons and sending them on their way.
  12. Prathun Developer

I think we have a fix in place for this. We will try to get this change in for the next update, and if this is not possible, it can be hotfixed.

Also, he wishes to let everyone know that his alliterative name is the Seller of Salvaged Souls.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  13. Silv Augur

If we send you pie and dogs in crates can this happen sooner rather than later? :p
  14. Poote Lorekeeper

The question i have, is the Seller of salvaged souls going to be static spawn or on this spawn cycle?
  15. Javakrash New Member

A lot of people have been looking for him. Thank you.
  16. RoguesOwn Lorekeeper

Are you planning on adding BS dmg to raid daggers? With all the updates to items, is this going to get overlooked again?
  17. Kiillz Augur

for hoots and hollers, is it intended for melee to give up the worn proc effects from belts in this expansion and render their old useless or just not upgrade? ie Repentia and Girdle of the Weaponmaster for monks for example?
    Ssdar likes this.
  18. Naugrin Augur

Please put faerune on all TBM hats.
    Quuq, Mayfaire, Ssdar and 1 other person like this.
  19. Elricvonclief Augur

I second this.
    Mayfaire likes this.
  20. Naugrin Augur

It was pointed out to me today that this causes my main (dark elf) no inconvenience whatsoever lol. However plenty of folks are less aa'd and of different race.