Update Bugs 12/09/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Prathun Developer

Fixed! Thank you for letting us know.
  2. Randragon Augur

Collection Quest: Putrid Poisons I don't think is dropping at all.

Can you check on this as well.
    Ssdar likes this.
  3. Iila Augur

Can someone explain items in TBM? They're pretty confusing, and a lot of things seem really bad. Are they supposed to be bad, or should we bother reporting their badness?
  4. Nniki Augur

These achievements are still showing as "Death and Decay" instead of "Wither and Decay".
  5. Silv Augur

Oh forgot earlier... please change the spell icon for Dichotomic Reinforcement [Lv 101 Enchanter TBM spell]. It's identical to three other major spell lines/buffs we have. It's confusing :confused:

An explanation on the random assignment of clicky buffs for TBM would be nice as well... or at least being told what the new standard is... although I think this is kindof encompassed in your "pretty confusing" comment ;)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Triconix Augur

Phantom aggressor is bugged again. It doesn't transfer aggro (again) and it builds it aggro higher than the tank unless you constantly fight it. Because of this, it tends to get killed by a mob. It's not bad when pulling a few mobs. Throw out the war war pets and they'll take some free damage away from the tank.
    p2aa likes this.
  7. svann Augur

8. Axxius Augur

In the raid event Damsel of Decay, the tentacles are now much more likely to spawn near Anashti than elsewhere. Is that an intended change, or was somebody trying to make them less likely to spawn near her and made a typo?
  9. Conjurous_AB Elder

Bard Arms and Legs have no cleave or ferocity.
    Faerune still not on Helms
    None of the type 5 heroic augs go in weapons despite weapons have a slot for them.
    Weapons in TBM with full stats already are alot worse ratio than weapons u make with the type 9 stat augs and the type 6 dmg augs. Were talking something like 20-30 dmg.

Dissenting Pounder is 125 / 26
    While Fully Made Fink's Veto is 153 / 26
  10. biggunz New Member

dx9.dll wont load on some toons... running 6 toons on various servers... what now
  11. Quality Lorekeeper

Absor, even though I think this should be working, I appreciate you responding. A lot of the fustration for me at least has just been lack of acknowledgement. So far you're really the only person acknowledging questions.
    Taiqwon likes this.
  12. Sindaiann Augur

OMG I have just basically tried to stop looking at my gear, BUT I CAN'T! SOMEONE HELP WITH THE INSANITY!

Oh and fix our Dicho spell so it evolves!
    Silv likes this.
  13. Zarzac Augur

Thanks for the help.

For those still confused like I was by this, if you have a custom UI you may not have the "enable windowed gamma" checkbox showing in advanced options. If so, switch to default then you can check it, or fix that UI window.
  14. Taiqwon Augur

Thanks for the upates/info in thread. That communication goes a long way.
  15. HigherPower New Member

[IMG]
    Group
    [IMG]
    Raid

Intended?
  16. Silv Augur

Crypt of Sul:

Please reconsider how the progression "buff" a character gets for completing everything works in Crypt of Sul. If you have done the progression to remove the zonewide debuff it seems you also get an 'invisible' aura that reduces the bokon max HP by 10%. This sounds super awesome until you realize that every bokon sees invis at which point it becomes apparent that if you get aggro you are instantly summoned because the mob is at 90% if you're on it's aggro list. It's also miserable for pulling.

I was running around grabbing collections yesterday and it was a nightmare. It was amusing the first time running into a room with 5 bokon and immediately being ping ponged back and forth. The novelty wore off as it repeatedly happened through the entire zone :mad:
    Elricvonclief and Ssdar like this.
  17. Deillusional Augur

This should be fixed, no way can you have multiple tentacles at the required fight point as you made her rooted, hotfix inc? (Havent seen it in action as we won it before the change).
  18. Tstory30 New Member

19. Lynnia Augur

I've been trying to find Seller of Salvaged Souls in Demiplane of Decay since expansion launched, to no avail. I of course can't be sure if it's bugged or not, but before 2 patches ago there were also other vendors in that zone which are missing now, and none of the vendors seem to despawn and respawn at all. The missing vendors were trolls and simply called "a vendor". Zombie "a merchant" and rat "a dealer" ones still are there.
  20. Iila Augur

We were getting that before any of us had fully completed progression. Maybe the bokon don't regen?

If didn't happen when we were camping the shield aug with a group full of people who had all the progression done, and clearing the center rooms. If I aggro'd the bokon then, they didn't summon me.