What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kwizatz New Member

[IMG]Everything. OK, I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out! ...but the worst thing I ever done: I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. And I never felt so bad in my entire life!
  2. shiftie Augur

Knew it was Klak Klak Klak pages ago because he called me Shift-t few still get the joke

This thread is disappointing. It was only fun dogging guilds when roi was the upstart guild who ruined all the Cheerios the whole thing for all the established guilds and then continued to dominate. Even if someone were to oust them now it wouldn't even matter.
    chickenisgreat likes this.
  3. Vazuvius Augur

4. Silentchaos Augur

Not even that nice.
    Bahdah likes this.
  5. Cicelee Augur

I am 100% confident that the OP, on November 30, imagined creating a thread entitled "What Guild Will Be The First" that would eventually feature an animated female breaking chop sticks with her breasts on page 26.
    Mayfaire likes this.
  6. Bahdah Augur

Goodnight
  7. Silv Augur

I'm still curious who OP is... in retrospect, I think it's abundantly clear that OP was in fact the biggest troll to hit the vet forums in ages. Major props to them.
    Gyurika Godofwar and cilenne like this.
  8. Xnao Augur

I'll show you troll
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  9. wthHappened Journeyman

10. Axxius Augur

He is Tinycatt/Clownn. I'm 100% positive on that. But he's apparently afraid to reveal his identity for some reason and prefers posting anonymously from his 2 accounts (the other one is Wubalubadubdub).
  11. Khat_Nip Meow

Ah, trolling. The art of posting with the maturity of a 5-year-old no matter what your true age is.
  12. Szeria Elder

Firstly, those who are crying that RoI has the favor of the developers and get things fixed just to help them out are misinformed, or worse, delusional about conclusions they've jumped to themselves. if you think every bug in this game was fixed to give us an advantage, you're not only wrong but have a huge chip on your shoulder and see the world through your brown glasses. Several occasions, read: most often, bugs are fixed on raids after we've already completed them, not beforehand. Them fixing PoWar was in no way in our favor, but in fact gave more guilds access to beating it. The logical (look this word up it's important) conclusion is that raids are bugged quite often. Usually they are fixed in a relatively timely manner. When the fix occurs is when the devs set aside the time to do it. it has nothing to do with one guild wanting it pushed over the other. if you have a problem with RoI your bias mind could perceive something happening that was a favor to them and therefore they have a pocket or pet dev. However, for those of us perceiving things the way they actually happened, it's more a basic probability. Raid is raided early on. Raid obviously broken. Raid gets /bugged, or emailed to devs for them to look at. devs fix it when they can on their own time. Times 1-6 roi beats raid before goes in. Times 7-9 the devs fix the raid and no one benefits from it. time 10 it happens to get fixed at a good time for XXX guild. Random loudmouth spews off libelous claims. "oh my god did you see raid 10! devs fixed it just for RoI. it's so unfair!".

So RoI had good timing on a lockout for an event in HoT. Are you really still bitter about something that happened five years ago and was CLEARLY a random occurance when it happened to be fixed. Does anyone remember how shoddy event 6 was in Tower of Discord. when triality was WEEKS ahead of CT then devs happened to fix the event while Trialitys lockout was an hour longer than CTs. no one screamed CT had a pocket or pet dev because most people recognized reality... random stuff happens and fixed go in when the devs can get to it. All of you seriously need to stop bickering and pointing fingers and spewing out random accusations. if you weren't there yourself and didn't see it with our own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, then shut your big mouth.

PS Klak, stop embarrassing yourself, and by association me. if those are the only two things that girl said about her sex then you are jumping to a conclusion and it makes you look foolish. bahdah continue on embarrassing yourself because you've always been RoI's shame and there's nothing we can do about it

remember we're all adults here, new kids don't play this game anymore, so act like it and stop throwing around frivolous accusations and immature slights.
  13. Battleaxe Augur

Perhaps we need bigger pockets or should brush the fur in the opposite direction. It's refreshing to see a poster acknowledge how much contact their guild has with developers during Beta and the advantage gained by testing event/s with them.

If only the result was fairly bug free and complete at release the process would be win/win - a win for the guild/s who get a better preview and a win for the wider customer base who would receive a quality product.
  14. Rcalielie Elder

Girl gamers are awesome...

15. Darkark Augur

Just sayin' ... V-bag has been added to my vocabulary. Today was a good day.
    Rcalielie likes this.
  16. Mintalie Augur

May is truly one of the nicest players you'll ever have the pleasure of knowing, and a damned fine warrior to boot.

Not everyone. There's plenty of us who use our real toon names on the forums and who share our real names with our guild members and make no attempt to be fakers.

I can find no evidence that they are still an active raiding guild. I like to see how my old guilds are doing from time to time and was saddened to see that they seem to have gone the way of the dodo, like so many others. :( It's never a good thing when the game population shrinks.
  17. Mintalie Augur

Silv, is it your birthday? Maybe you're Jewish and are getting presents for each day of Hanukkah?

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mayfaire like this.
  18. Vazuvius Augur

Ok i'll admit it, i'm really....

[IMG]

I HAVE COME TO THIS CESS POOL TO CLEANSE IT OF THE EVIL SCUM, GO GO GOOD TEAM!
  19. Silv Augur

It's the 12 days of Frostfell! I guess Santug Claugg thought I was a good Enchanter this year:D
  20. Blankslate Elder

Never in my wildest imagination!
    Imagine what she could do with her butt cheeks ............
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.