What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chickenisgreat Journeyman

Most content doesnt get fixed till a guild gets to it. We have even beaten raids that were said to be impossible(Hello RT) but we reported it and was fixed when it was able to be fixed.
  2. chickenisgreat Journeyman

I am not serious at all im having a blast at this. I just called you out on the fact that you are making it obvious that you are female which is not needed. Maybe cause I did not know what RA was or I dont know.
  3. Vazuvius Augur

Bugs hinder EVERYONE's progression. Most guilds (even today) will try and find a way around it and spread misinformation to other guilds to gain an advantage. People trash talk ROI all day and night, in almost every guild...they hate em cause they ain't em. I have been on both sides, inside and out. I even hate some of the people still in ROI, but the high-end game (specifically the raiders) are lucky to have them as a #1 guild. I guarantee you they report every bug they find immediately for the better of everyone, I can't think of any guild in any game with that sort of moral fortitude. If I still raided (I don't) it wouldn't bother me. And Qulas makes a valid and accurate point, the reason it seems to fit them is because 95 out of 100 times in the past 5 years they are the FIRST to see the event. Which makes them in-turn the first to understand it, and therefore the first to be able to report any broken mechanics...which in turn, would logically mean they fully understand the event...so in the case it's fixed, would immediately know how to beat it.
  4. Battleaxe Augur

1. You assume I'd read a 20+ page thread to no where?
    2. I said "pet dev" and didn't accuse your guild. Someone else, according to you, said "pocket dev". Note that they are NOT the same phrase.
    3. I wasn't interested in trapping whoever "us" is. I was interested in seeing who got mad because someone "spoke badly about their mother".
    4. Perhaps you should let your friend flounder in the pool he jumped in alone.
    a. I assume he's a big boy and doesn't need you to rescue him.
    b. 1-3 above suggests logic, at least in this case, evades you too.
  5. Bahdah Augur

But what kind of female...
  6. Bahdah Augur

can we do this all in a group text :p
  7. Vazuvius Augur

Clownn was a bard or something no? Sorry bud, never raided on a bard.
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I bet she wears one of those female Barbarian Halas look at me tube tops for attention. Nods!
  9. Tyraxor Augur

Roi has Quarken now, the god of website news updates...how can anyone hate them?
    Same thing with Triality back then, those guys were so funny who cares who beats what first as long as i have my fun reads.
    Potawatomi likes this.
  10. Mayfaire Augur

No way. Delicious yummy female troll allllllllllllllllllllll the way. HOT.
  11. Triconix Augur

Battleaxe teaching some one about logic. Now that's when you know a thread is getting interesting!
  12. Mayfaire Augur

Aww, chickenman. I was just trying to make a funny about my p e e n being in a purse. I'm sorry the female thing makes you itchy. :(:p
    Tyraxor likes this.
  13. chickenisgreat Journeyman

If that was your first mention of it I would not have said anything but you have made it clear that you want everyone to know that you are female. That stuff is just sad.
  14. Tyraxor Augur

I want some chicken nuggets now...and it's all your fault.
    chickenisgreat likes this.
  15. shadowgod Augur

Chicken nuggets .................... or TACO BELL ill be back in 15m.
  16. Bahdah Augur

chicken nuggets? you're doing it wrong...
  17. Vazuvius Augur

I'm curious who chicken is cause i'm pretty sure It's a person I disliked while in ROI and now we agree...and I feel dirty and greasy just admitting this.
  18. Mayfaire Augur

Nah, not really. I actually don't even think about it. But if you think saying "such and such makes me a happy girl" and "I left my p e e n in another purse", 2 comments out of a going on 30-page thread, not to mention the hundreds of other comments I have made in these forums where no mention of being an icky girl is made, is overdone, well, I'll just let that be all your issue.

That bi-atch done did you wrong, apparently. ;)
  19. Abazzagorath Augur

I wish all the people that were apparently/obviously in Triality during a lot of the events in question used their real name (or name of whatever they played then), because I'm not recognizing anyone =P

I was with them from the end of SoD through the end of it in RoF (with a maybe 8 month break due to work schedule in the middle of HoT) and I don't recognize any of the names =P
  20. Bahdah Augur

but who are you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.