What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyraxor Augur

=) May

Lol at the dev crap, that was also Furor's most liked rant about AL.
    If you want to go down to Furor's level back then, don't forget to bring your poopsocks.
  2. shadowgod Augur

Because you do have a pocket dev qulas. You can go back expansions and realize it. In HOT you guys were behind because of a broken event that triality beat and you could not but somehow on a weekend 5 hrs after they beat that event a ninja patch fixed it so you guys could finish #1 don't pretend it didn't happen. The only time a raid seems to get fixed is when you guys cannot beat it and someone else does before you. This raid was broke for 3 weeks didn't bother asking for it to be fixed because it didn't effect your guild.

There hasn't been a real race to beat the expansion first in years because they cant release raids that actually work.
  3. Bahdah Augur

LMAO, GET IT ! i got a few questions for you Mayfaire
  4. chickenisgreat Journeyman

Not a new member. Have played for years and only people who matter already know who I am. Kappa
  5. Mayfaire Augur

Oh my. For once, speechless. Emoji-less, even. lol
    Mintalie, Quuq and Bahdah like this.
  6. Mayfaire Augur

May I touch the hem of your robe? :p
    Mintalie likes this.
  7. Vazuvius Augur

As a third party observer who has been in all three guilds I think you misunderstand how things actually work. 9 times out of 10 the first person to see the event will realize a bug, then there are "proper" channels to report it, MIRC, Email, Text etc.

This is NOT the same as saying 'yo Dzarn, fix this garbage or else' it's like a slightly elevated /bug report with zero direct communication. If anything you're lucky ROI is more upstanding about how they report, guilds you mentioned...and others in the past would brute force the broken mechanic and say nothing, leaving others to report it and suffer further.

ROI: Reported Xorbb instance crashing so EVERY guild could do the raid & even identified what the bug was.
    Triality: Figured out a way to circumvent raid lockouts to gain extra chests, told NO ONE and got a nice vacation.

It's really easy to say 'Oh there's no way they could legitimately beat 8 expansions and PoWar back to back without help' reality is they are that good. They could be half developers and it wouldn't or rather shouldn't matter if you really are better you would beat them anyway. It isn't like a developer is DT'ing mobs for people to get raid flags, you are delusional.
    chickenisgreat likes this.
  8. chickenisgreat Journeyman

No.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Don't be fooled. QQulas can't provide the good life like I can ma'am!
    Mintalie and Mayfaire like this.
  10. Mayfaire Augur

You, sir, are no Jesus. :(:p
    Mintalie likes this.
  11. chickenisgreat Journeyman

Get rekt
    Bahdah likes this.
  12. chickenisgreat Journeyman

This exactly. I dont know wtf Tanksalot is smoking. Triality lost. End of story. Ive been with RoI for years and we always report bugs immediately and we wont loot chests that are broken. Ive seen Qulas delete entire chests cause of some stupid stuff.
  13. Bahdah Augur

im interested in this one..
  14. Qulas Augur

We were just as surprised as everyone with how quickly it was fixed, we would have beat it the next night regardless with a full force instead of the 3 am force we had that almost beat it. The reason most raids get fixed when they are bugged when we get to them is for the most part we get to them first. Trialtiy had the lead us and lost the race on the last two events, that's not our fault.

Regarding this raid the second I noticed she wasn't attackable upstairs I reported it in an effort to get it fixed, I am assuming this fix was harder than expected to figure out, although I think it's in the patch notes now.
    chickenisgreat likes this.
  15. Mayfaire Augur

My goodness bud, you are even more serious than I thought. I'm sorry for whatever happened. I won't play anymore. I hope it gets better. :(
    Mintalie likes this.
  16. Axxius Augur

17. shadowgod Augur

Can you blame people qulas for thinking it though ? From an outsiders view stuff always seems to benefit ROI when it gets fixed or doesn't get fixed.

As for fixing this raid. They could of taken a few hours but instead the only devs working on the game are doing TLP stuff.

Release broken content take our money and take your time fixing what should never of been broke.
  18. Mayfaire Augur

oh my
  19. shadowgod Augur

We're almost at 25 pages 5 more to go :)
  20. Mayfaire Augur

I'm trying my best! I live to make Silv happy. <3 :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.