What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayfaire Augur

Listen. If we're doing a P e e n-off, someone should have issued a memo. I left mine in my other purse. :mad:
    Elricvonclief and Silv like this.
  2. Bahdah Augur

ruh oh....
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

o_O
    Mayfaire likes this.
  4. chickenisgreat Journeyman

No you listen. That is the second time you have made mention to your sex. Do you need attention or something? No one cares that you are female.
  5. Darkark Augur

Yep, fair call. I just checked EGL though, and the next win wasn't until nearly a week later, so I don't think there's been any e-pee n damage done. Thankfully, or we'd never hear the end of it.

Anyway, the situation blows, it's on us for the most part, but I'm still more pissed at Daybreak for releasing broken junk that exposes guilds to this sort of thing. Thanks devs ...
  6. Mayfaire Augur

Don't you sideways face me, Mr. I'll go all :rolleyes: and :mad: and :p and get this whole thread shut down.
    Mintalie likes this.
  7. Mayfaire Augur

Oh my. Someone is bothered. Why so serious, Chickenman? ;)
  8. Battleaxe Augur

Lemme check....
    Why lookie there.
    1. I didn't point out any particular guild.
    2. It's an observation about what one might think about guilds that have a pet dev.
    a. Does that even include RoI (I don't know that it does)?
    b. It states that one would think that a guild with a pet dev could beat events legit. Are you disagreeing and suggesting that they are unlikely to be able to beat events legit or that there's something wrong with beating events legit - something one wouldn't want to be accused of doing?

Kinda defensive aintcha?

A person would have to have been brought up badly by their mother to put a bullet in the furnace...just sayin'.
  9. Bahdah Augur

GET AT ME! <3
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Oh no she di-n't!
    Mintalie and Mayfaire like this.
  11. Kwizatz New Member

12. chickenisgreat Journeyman

Did you not read the other posts? Someone flat out claimed our guild has a dev which is false. I believe my statement started with "What guild?" As in asking are you referring to RoI and went into why we didnt have to use a bug to beat an event. Your guild has been caught using an exploit. Why are you even talking?
  13. Tyraxor Augur

New member...created to flame a bit, prolly lonely or something.
    And wishes he had a female gamer by his side.
    P.S. moar power to awesome female players.
  14. Vazuvius Augur

I have a gamer girl next to me I'm trying to upgrade, anyone interested? no fatties...and no normies that get fat....not interested in doing that again.

I believe my mspaint skills and ability to direct and contribute to this thread are applicable relationship skills.
  15. Battleaxe Augur

If your guild doesn't have a dev in it, then my post doesn't apply to you. Right? So why are YOU even talking?

I don't recall my guild DA kiting an event - just sayin.

(A person would have to have been brought up badly by their mother to put a bullet in the furnace...just sayin'.<- It's a trap Lumpy. If you didn't put a bullet in the furnace you won't accuse me of dissing your mother. Having been provdied that insight, read "You'd think a guild that had a pet dev could beat events legit...just sayin'." again.

BTW once you are full patch you don't have to slap everyone in sight. That's conduct expected of hang arounds.)
  16. Tyraxor Augur

Oh that reminds me, if you are looking for a fun webcomic and don't know living with Hipstergirl & Gamergirl yet...check it out
    Mayfaire likes this.
  17. Mayfaire Augur

Anyone who reads these boards even semi-regularly should know that about 90% of what I say is in jest or to have fun. Sometimes I think, "it's a game, my godddddd people, lighten up". :p

But, and this next part is fo real: Chickenisgreat, you belong to a truly stellar guild that has rocked the EQ house for years. What in the world are you doing hiding, be proud! I don't get it! (and my god, laugh a little).

/hugz Tyraxor! :D
    Mintalie likes this.
  18. Vazuvius Augur

[IMG]
  19. Qulas Augur

Earlier in the thread someone specially and wrongly accused our guild of having a pocket dev, you using the phrase again and him thinking you were talking about us isn't trapping us, it's called logic.
    chickenisgreat likes this.
  20. Qulas Augur

What's up girl!

If you really wanna see how ROI rocks the house let me get your number boo, and I'll be happy to rock your house.
    Teferi, chickenisgreat and Bahdah like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.