What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repthor Augur

come on now we both know you should know when ppl get kills and they shouldent have to submit info to you , you should just update them on the spot cuz thats what your supose to do with your 1337 inside dev contacts and magic infos !!:rolleyes:

dont let us down now :oops:
  2. Taiqwon Augur

What's clear to me is that no one is manning the boards anymore because in the past this thread would have been nuked into oblivion and most of the "personalities" would have been banned for a week.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  3. kizant Augur

But if they close the thread then players will spend more time complaining about the devs and expansion instead of fighting among themselves.
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

5. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I may be doing this too much lately, but it seems appropriate here.

[IMG]
    Elricvonclief and Mintalie like this.
  6. Mintalie Augur

This thread is so apropos for Christmas because it keeps giving and giving and giving.
  7. Szeria Elder

if this was a real event like Aprosis, this thread wouldnt even exist!
  8. Kwizatz New Member

cant believe this isn't locked yet. must be the Roshen and DBG likes it much better when you all are attacking each other then pointing out how bad they suck. (drops mic)
    RPoo likes this.
  9. Vazuvius Augur

Swarm you so good girl
  10. Vazuvius Augur

Actually I can't it's in the members section, pay for it and see yourself
  11. Vazuvius Augur

Also based on behavior alone I'm pretty sure Bahdah is my love child from a past relationship, does he do drinking games in raids?
  12. Vazuvius Augur

Was he? that's not surprising, I remember hearing it go off in Triality raids a few times
  13. Bandien Elder

They are just waiting for my next gif before locking it out.
    [IMG]
    Mintalie likes this.
  14. fortuneteller Augur

Maybe time for devs to take a look at various logs, which I am sure they have and examine them carefully.

And then react upon their logs

Guild 1 did a parse, guild 2 said they could read parse and know parse contained an exploit...(wizard/zerker)

So both guilds know about exploit, and both very likely used it. So none of them can point fingers at the other.

So does this mean that to win the expansion first, the guild dont play nice ?
  15. Vazuvius Augur

[IMG]
  16. Silv Augur

Let's pick up the pace people. We're almost to our fundraising drama goal.
    Elricvonclief and Mayfaire like this.
  17. chickenisgreat Journeyman

RoI does not use exploits to win raids. We kill the mob when it ports down
  18. ---Xislaben--- Augur

Sometimes I wonder if DB née SOE keeps these threads open just for some metrics on forum usage.
  19. Rafather Augur

who is the random bubbles casual speaking my name? the person doesn't even understand we down it before she ports back up where the exploit takes place.
    chickenisgreat likes this.
  20. Thraine Augur

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.