Test Update 12/07/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Hludwolf Developer

*** Items ***

- Haste has been added to some TBM type 9 augmentations.

*** Quests & Events ***

- Fixed an issue that prevented some rewards, like keys, from being given for Plane of Health raids.
    - Added a corpse and PC location reset for Plane of Health and Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life raids.
    - Bhaly Adan now has the proper chance to show up in the Bane of Decay adventure.
    - In the Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay raid as well as the group mission version, Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay is less likely to get into a position where she is out of line of sight after teleporting between floors.
    - Killing rares in the Plane of Fear: Revisited will no longer give credit for killing Maestro and Innoruuk in Plane of Hate: Revisited.
    - Corrected a bug that prevented achievement credit being applied for killing bosses in The Broken Mirror raid zone Plane of Fear.
    - Fixed an issue that prevented some rewards, like keys, from being given for Plane of Health raids.

*** NPC ***

- Several boss NPCs in Argin-Hiz and Arx Mentis now summon: Arc Facultas, Ingens Efreeti, Lord Aresh, High Keeper Arieal, High Keeper Jahar, Mayor Livio Praetor, Captain Tita Aragus, Principal Quastori Numicia, Arc Auctus Ingens, Calix Quirinus, Lanys T`Vyl, Principal Indagator Gordianus, a keeper of the flame, a libre vitala.

*** Collections ***

- The Shard of Cabilisian Diamond should now show up in the Crypt of Sul.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- Fixed issues on test with gamma and auto-run.

*** Achievements ***

- Hunter of the Plane of Hate and Hunter of the Plane of Fear achievements now have half as many "the".
  2. Iila Augur

Great, now they're gonna give double keys instead of none.
    Sancus likes this.
  3. Tevik Augur

That's cool and all, but was there a patch I missed that made them actually update off the right mobs?
  4. Cheryberryfairy Elder

This is great!
  5. Darkark Augur

Are TBM augs (all types it seems) intentionally not flagged for "Range" items? I'm guessing this is an oversight. The following picture makes for a sad shammy :(

[IMG]
  6. mackal Augur

When is the account limit enforcement gonna be turned off? Seems to work well here :p
  7. mythinker1 New Member

I was able to run 2 on one machine last night, tonight I can't? Is this ever going to be fixed?? Sorry, just getting very frustrated.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

The full set of Putrid Poisons from Crypt of Decay is also missing
  9. Ssdar Augur

The set of "An ounce of Fetid Flesh" aren't spawning as ground spawns either, only mob dropped in the HAs in Crypt of Sul.

The "Relics of Health" achievement is updating for "Relics of Decay" in the overarching collection achievement "The Broken Mirror Darkly, not "Relics of Health" in "See the Broken Mirror"

The subsections of "Hero's Forge - Vim and Vigor Leather" are mostly mislabeled as "Equip a Vim and Vigor Chain <slot> Ornament instead of Leather and most are out of order. The achievement is completeable, but Equipping a Helm updates the Chest step, Chest updates arms, etc. they're all updating the correct step if you look at the order of every other Hero's Forge set, they're just labelled incorrectly.

The "Three For One" achievement in Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay mission is currently incompleteable.
    Drogba likes this.
  10. Vanrau Augur

What was the reasoning back behind this? :mad:
  11. Hellboy007 Augur

TBM Partisan Quests (HAs?) not giving Remnants of Tranquility

Hello Staff,

I was wondering why the Partisan Quests in TBM are not seemingly giving alt currency "Remnants of Tranquility"

All of the partisan quests seem to be the typical HAs in CoTF and TDS where you have 3-5 steps that change every time. In the past these would reward you with currency.

I am wondering if this is a bug or intended?

if intended, are we suppose to do the merc and hero missions for currency repeatedly?

Thanks.
  12. Hellboy007 Augur

well named are supposed to summon for one thing. :confused:
    Pirlo likes this.
  13. Jaerlyn Augur

It's a horrible kludge mechanic meant to prevent certain types of behaviors from PCs, instead of using real 'in game' mechanics to deal with it. It was actually nice to see them avoid it for once, but ah well.
  14. Naugrin Augur

Maybe it will be the reverse of tds...

This time all mobs not mentioned will STOP summoning.

Yeah I don't think so either.
  15. Vazuvius Augur

Week three of the bull$hit mirror, augs in range/shields/charms etc still don't work, F da police, this is DBG and we have TLP's to make
  16. Vazuvius Augur

You just couldn't add the right amount of haste could you? Hell ya, lets add haste to augs...but no way never are we going to give them the proper amount, cause how else can I annoy every person that swings a weapon?

I'm going to phinigel, screw you guys
  17. Ishtass Augur

Could you please elaborate? I'm really curious what was fixed.
  18. Sostenes Augur

I would like for all TBM group gear to have its stats reevaluated as most if not all TDS group gear is superior in stats than TBM gear. My logic was that getting the new expansion would mean having access to better gear than previous expansion?

Sostenes
  19. Hellboy007 Augur

Tanks yes.. Caster No..
  20. Axxius Augur