What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wthHappened Journeyman

have you claimed what guild you are in? or are you just here to stir the pot
  2. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Have you sir?!
  3. chickenisgreat Journeyman

I didnt know who was RA and im def competing. I am rooting for the supreme server xegony
  4. wthHappened Journeyman

pretty sure i mentioned i retired unless you are in roi or MS you really have no room to be talking yet alone bashing other guilds for being 2 raids behind
  5. Iila Augur

[spoilers]
    Xegony wins
    [/spoilers]
    Mintalie and chickenisgreat like this.
  6. Cheryberryfairy Elder

You can't seem to stay on topic here. RA claimed to be as good as roi..I was just making sure they understood they were not..

Thing is I could be in both, you'd never know. :D
  7. wthHappened Journeyman

2 raids ahead is like 2 hours of raiding if that you cant make judgements so quickly even more so when elite gamers lounge isnt updating right now also have time difference on when peoples raid force is on and ready to go ect just because one guild beats another by a day or two doesnt make them any better or worse then the other it means they have more flexability in times to play when i seen this post i had to think it was sarcastic but it seems some people are taking it way too seriously
  8. Mayfaire Augur

If you reread what he said carefully, he actually didn't claim that we are as good as RoI.

Why so angry, Fairy? It's Christmas time. Do you need a hug? :p
    Elricvonclief and Silv like this.
  9. chickenisgreat Journeyman

Awesome!
  10. wthHappened Journeyman

i dont think anyones really better then anyone else whose "competing" things are still dropping too fast from all guilds raiding and serious about raiding tbm just because one or two guilds can play whenever doesnt mean they are any better or worse then the others
  11. Mayfaire Augur

Meh, I'm not worried about it either way, meself. I love my guild and the peeps in it, I love our server, we're doing well in raids, getting loots, getting prog done, and it is holiday time. I mean, what more could a girl ask for?

Well...besides a much bigger expac with less bugs and some tradeskill stuff. But besides those things...lol
    Elricvonclief and wthHappened like this.
  12. chickenisgreat Journeyman

Other guilds can beat raids? What? Who is RA?
  13. Cheryberryfairy Elder

No one, don't worry your pretty little head.
    chickenisgreat likes this.
  14. Mayfaire Augur

Do you need a hug too? Cause I can hug more than one. I am here for y'all. :)
  15. wthHappened Journeyman

guess trolls will troll on alt forum accounts i give up trying to stop the idiotic mis informed hate
  16. chickenisgreat Journeyman

I obv know who RA is but originally I was not trolling. I had no idea who RA was. I dont pay attention to other guilds unless they are in the top 3. Instead people assumed I was trolling instead of actually just saying RA = Reckless Ascension.
  17. chickenisgreat Journeyman

Actually I have more knowledge of what is really going on than you do mr I retired.
  18. Mayfaire Augur

Hey, for some people that is good times. I don't understand the appeal of planking either, but by god, if trolling (or planking) is what makes them giggle, then who am I to judge? :p
  19. wthHappened Journeyman

maybe i was just trying to stop the idiotic so and so is better then so and so because they play more often thing that happens every time a new copy/paste expansion is released that anyone can beat if they follow emotes and can push buttons
  20. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Huh? Every kill that has been submitted has been pushed through. If something is missing it isn't because of me.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.