What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubbles New Member

From this thread I see several things.

1) - RoI posting "triton people" using sploits. Name names if they are (and how did you even know about them in the first place (VERY suspect in the first place RoI members seriously ))

2) - Other people speculation of what strats another guilds using, now last I heard / remember it takes 54 people to join / create a raid. There is absolutely no way a secret is going to be kept with THAT many variables especially in a end game raiding guild, where "people" tend to have alts in weaker guilds. Being what people are, those "higher raiding guilded" mains who have alts in sorry ### guilds are going to speak their minds, to try to have "big epeen" an have weaker guilds be in "awe" of something they were taught, rather then what they themselves came up with .

Seems to me (again) 54 people, majority of which , have huge epeens, want to "show off epeen" to their alts sorry A## guilds, and so speak their "inside info" to those sorry a## guilds, to have Epeen increased. Ain't no way those 54 people are gonna keep a secrete like that for very long.
  2. chickenisgreat Journeyman

From this post it seems that you are upset that Triton got busted by posting a broken parse and that Xegony best server
  3. Bubbles New Member

People want to get over others any way they can. slinging mud on an accomplishment (wether real or imagined ) is the best way to self "gratify" on the forums because

1) - Their raid guilds catching end gamers

or

2) - Thier guilds blowing my guild outta the water, (I"M SO MAD GRR)

Lets sling mud, rather then be all happy happy joy joy !

Grow the E## up, Congradulate them on their accomplishments because sooner or later, if they are Truly "sploiting" they GONNA be caught and banned as a guild.

You internet Nerds
  4. Bubbles New Member

Then perhaps you need reading comprehension class.

I questioned the validity of 54 people keeping a secret quite, when knowing out of the 54 people, at least HALF have alts in other guilds, in which they like to spout off at the mouth, an attempt to act like they invented the knowledge they are giving to their alt guild, rather then being taught in in their mains guild.

But you may take it any way you wish, it is a free country after all.
  5. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Xegony is only the greatest and best server cause Roi gives their strats to MS to keep Xeg #1/#2..Everyone knows this!

I know this because logic dictates everything I say is the truth!

I will say Bubbles is on to 1 thing, Roi seems to know way more about any bugs using dicho then any Triton member who's posted.

That just means they might have discovered it but not used it ( highly doubtful but you can't be sure either way )

Who the cares if dicho was being abused because it's not working correctly, if you're spamming it because it's up, is it your fault or the games fault for keeping it up? o_O ethics!

Tbh the best part of this thread is that 1 guy saying there is a website that talks about which guild in EQ you should get in so you can hack without shame..He said he had a channel for Triton that you could join..But no site to show..Was really hopeful for another laugh.

On an actual positive note, we've got this thread to 13 pages!
    Bubbles likes this.
  6. chickenisgreat Journeyman

RoI kills it on first port down. As far as I understand it only works if she ports up top.
    Sancus likes this.
  7. Behelit Augur

What speculation? Here's the man himself, completely admitting to using the bug in question and bragging about it. The parse itself is posted several places, including the top of page7 in this thread. How is this unclear to anyone at this point...
  8. Bubbles New Member

Its logic.

Second guild to down an event, tosses insults / accusations, that the third guild to down it used Exploits, that even the third guilds "Raid leader" has no idea of what they are speaking (which is evident in axxius's responces, (which no offense were clearly not with the program of the convo in the first place)) of.

So clearly, they knew about the sploit before any *other guild beat the event. (Yet they have absolutely zero proof either way outside of an accusation)

Realm of Insanity. NAME THE NAMES OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER , sorry I mean the triton sploiters please ?

And will some one PLEASE post the site about the guild to join for free sploits ? THAT would REALLY be a great thread to watch / read!

/grabs popcorn

And .. GO !
  9. Silv Augur

I nominate Bristlebane as #1 since we have 2 guilds who have beat the event that haven't drug each other / been drug through the mud in this thread :D
    Quuq, Taiqwon, Mayfaire and 2 others like this.
  10. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Ya how dare you not read through all of these pages to find that parse! Stupidheads!

I will comment on 1 thing Pie said earlier which is kinda a moronic statement to say..Talking about pet Tanking.

If the devs didn't want pet tanking in the raid game, we all see PoWar. It's the RvR in it that probably lets em keep it up..You wanna spend 2 hours on 1 event, they'll smile and laugh and say sure, go for it.

Just had to nerf the pets so the healers had to heal is all!

And lets be honest here, we should thank triton for that, I mean they started getting pets on the right track!

Stupid pie..Don't make me eat you..CherryPiemastaJ...Hmmm
  11. Iila Augur

You might want to go check out the thread where a Triton person posted the parse in question on Friday.

Raf just did us all the favor of bringing this over to the Vet lounge. The discussion has gotten so much more lively compared to the one in the class forum!
  12. Sancus Augur

Yeah people seem to be having a hard time grasping that concept, though, based on how misinformed/confused some in this thread seem to be, it's not really surprising.

This is the most fun these forums have been in a long time, though!
  13. Cheryberryfairy Elder

I read all that and no where did "leex" show he had any information regarding the bug, in fact he was pretty adamant about defending his guildie, would lead me to believe he had no clue.

Must feel like an turkey now though, his own guildie came here and admitted it was abuse of a bugged spell mechanic.

Turkey's! All of ya!

Wait, hams..Yeah..Hams..
  14. Marike Elder

Triton must have the force to burn it down on the first port... Or just not tried? Not poking fun, just curious. I can't imagine wanting to make that event longer than it needs to be.
  15. Cheryberryfairy Elder

6 wizards 6 rogues and idk how many zerkers roi has is the reason they'd be able to do what they do.

Oh and Qulas, cause devs give him OP damage..He just looks at mobs and they pooh themselves.

Them shittyassoozes man
  16. Iila Augur

Yep. Qulas's DPS is the reason we beat anything.

Totally, 100% his monk DPS that isn't ever beaten by a priest.
    Sancus and Silv like this.
  17. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Don't gimme that ! I know you turn undead for your clerics to go OP mode and that's where the real deeps of roi come from!

Ahh, this thread is such a good troll fest, absolutely love it..

Didn't Inverse Logic beat this as well? Them fooking hackers!
  18. chickenisgreat Journeyman

To be honest...Szeria said it the best, this game is too easy to be challenging. This isnt a hardcore competitive game and all this is just dumb. I would love to have raids that aren't beaten on first night instead its all about who can raid during the day or whenever lockups come up.
    Agrippa and Sancus like this.
  19. Silv Augur

You can do better than that...
    Sancus likes this.
  20. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Welcome to page 14! Come on guys 6 more pages!

And Chicken, no one want's that logic here..We're all here measuring our E peens...So far Behelit say's his is the biggest but Zflik showed his was actually bigger...So Behelit had to accuse Zflik of using pills to exploit his size.../nods.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.