Test Update 12/04/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Twinbrow New Member

Wizard Spell - Magmatic Burst RK. II

If fighting multiple foes the spell only hits the first time unless a foe dies.

1. If fighting 1-2 foe it works as expected. 3 waves hit *almost* 100% of the time.
    2. 3-4 - It hits up to 4 once and will not do additional damage unless something dies
    3. If one of the 4 die on the first hit the spell will not damage and additional foe if available. May damage mobs first hit by it......rarely
    4. If targeting self additional AOE damage will not hit any surrounding targets in the flames.
  2. Vazuvius Augur

OR PROPER HASTE ON THE BELTS - seriously, if you are the new dev let me help you, go to TDS wiki on everquest.allakhazam.com and look at dropped gear. Then what you do is snag a calculator and add 10% of those stats to your new garbage.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. svann Augur

Rain spells always had 3 hits max on one target, and 4 hits max on multiple targets afaik. So 2 rains on 2 targets, 1 rain on 4 targets....
    Brohg likes this.
  4. mackal Augur

Well, not be able to play at all is a bit counter productive to testing :p
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

this was marked as fixed internally on the issue tracker by a dev, guessing it will come in the next test update but dont know for sure!
  6. Flutegirl Journeyman

I'm not a monk, but proc rates are based* on Rounds of damage. If you hit for around 5-6 hits per round, then your numbers are consistant with a 12% proc rate.

Shaman's Talisman of the Lion is a 400% proc rate.in comparison, and that procs about 40 per minute. (So 12%/400% * 40 = 1.2 per minute, 1.2*12mins = 14.4 procs over your 12min period - which is basically what you are seeing).

*based - b4 i get lamblasted, this was generally how it was done, now the rates are little more fixed (approx 8-10 procs per minute at 100% proc rate) so you don't have slower weapons doing far less procs than monk/rogues faster weapons, plus some wiggle room with hDex.
  7. JustAQuestion Elder

Are u making also some adjustment to Sk and Monks or maybe some other melees? Casters or pref. Necs and Mages get nerfs and adjustment every 2nd patch... and melees are overpowered without any consequences.
  8. Pirlo Augur

Render popped in Under the Robe HA....problem is his spawn point is beyond locked walls and unreachable
  9. kizant Augur

You can take the underground passage through the bar or whatever.
  10. Pirlo Augur

thanks for the heads up

i will have to find this bar....to drink in of course, not find the named ;)
  11. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Technique of Master Wu rank 5 grants us 100% chance to perform a second FK when we use FK; ranks 6-23 give us a 5% chance for a 3rd FK to be triggered. So currently with Wu maxed we have a 90% chance for a 3rd FK. So as opposed to doing the 5-6 hits per round you were guessing with FK; we get 2-3. Assuming 3 hits per round we are still barely over 1/2 of what they claim it should be. Additionally, this was after the nerfed these abilities out of the blue this summer with no warning, announcement, or explanation.
  12. Angahran Augur

When did Fabled Ball of Golem Clay lose the root proc ?
    Alla has effect listed as:

Earth Elemental's Form
    Description
    7: Mitigate Melee Damage by 5%, 84925 total
    8: Add Proc: Earthen Mud
    9: Stacking: Block new spell if slot 8 is effect 'Add Proc' and < 999999
    but in game now shows:
    Illusion Benefit Earth Elemental's Form
    Spell effect: Grants you increased strength.
  13. Zalamyr Augur

I don't have a mage to test with, does the rumbling servant line work ok with the pet aggro changes? Just curious if it ganks aggro or not from players. That could be good or bad.
  14. wingz-83 Augur

Grannus of the Cleansing Steam in crypt of decay.

Hopefully this mission will be looked at so the mob doesn't go into super regen mode around 50 and stop being able to be damaged by spells even when it says it can be..
  15. Vazuvius Augur

The trolling of rogs I'm imagining here is just, absolutely legendary.
  16. Silv Augur

The character select screen is still showing pumpkins and fall trees.
  17. Vaclav Augur

On Test? I'm getting holidays myself....
  18. Siny Augur

If this is correct then the hunter achievement on live is wrong. It has Render appearing in The Handmaiden (wasnt able to login to Test to verify if the achievment text there, as its updating the files correctly but its showing me the live servers and not Test).
  19. Silv Augur

Oops. Sorry that was supposed to be for Live :p Too many threads.
    PrathunEQ likes this.