What Class/Race are you going to be for Phinny + Advice

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Soltara, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Soltara Augur

So what is everyone going to be? Also any word on raid guilds moving to the server?

I'm up in the air about making a cleric, druid or shaman. I played a shaman on ragefire through the beginning of Kunark (raid wise) and loved it. However I would like to try a new class, so I was thinking Cleric. But without a wizzy box or sow or invis to move around I feel like Cleric will be a pain. Then I was thinking Druids but I know over expansions they lose power. Any thoughts?
  2. Elderock Apprentice

Personally ill be going cleric! I thought of druid as well, but im not making a nostalgic character for easy, im looking for a character I can get behind :)

Best of luck whatever you choose.
    Soltara likes this.
  3. Weverley Augur

Druid wood elf here.soltara so many raiding guild starting on phinny would take forever to list them go to guild recruitment plenty have post there if you raid eastern time you got tons of choice.
    Soltara likes this.
  4. Soltara Augur

I was thinking the same thing. Probably going to go with cleric this time.

Thank you. I will check it out!
  5. Finley Augur

We're only 3 days away, I think we're technically not supposed to recruit for guilds on these forums, but if you check out the guild recruitment forum (Link here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?forums/guild-recruitment.25/ ) you can see a lot of Phinny guilds recruiting on the first page, including some familiar names.

SoW can be obtained via potions, or a similar buff via Journeyman Boots (Travelers boots may be available too). Invisibility can be obtained via potions too. On Ragefire you could /join taxi and get ports easily.
    Soltara likes this.
  6. Soltara Augur

Completely forgot about Traveler's Boots! Thanks for the reminder. I have to add them to my checklist.
  7. GoggleSparks New Member

I'm most likely to main paladin or cleric with enchanter alt for enchanting stuff. I do have extra machine for boxing but I still undecide on whether I should do it or not.