Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imrahil Augur

I can understand you, Brogett. You will surely be missed.
    Morningdew likes this.
  2. Deillusional Augur

Can we please get an update on this? I wasnt on over the weekend, how was it? And DBG where is our update, and whats the ETA to get it totally "fixed"?
  3. JolineSZ Augur

It was very stable over the weekend. No lag and no crashes with marketplace and other account related things up.
    Motherlee likes this.
  4. Imrahil Augur

Yes, was stable. Until I hear an explanation what went on and what they did to fix it though I will remain sceptical.
  5. Shogan Journeyman

completly agree and i formyself will add until i hear what was wrong and what they have fixed i won't believe they have done anything at all and will act acordingly .....
    Morningdew and dreadlord like this.
  6. Dyna Elder

My Merc AA's keep disappearing after they are received so I never get past 1!
  7. Igniz Augur

Waiting for quarter of an hour for our instance to let us in. From general chat it seems that quite a few people have this problem ... hooray!
  8. delfchen Lorekeeper

it is getting ridiculous again .. instances surrounded by a strange mystical presence, saying its to dangerous to enter ... for about 20 minutes .. and people starting to crash while zoning

very helpful when 1 wants to do time trial achievements
    Motherlee likes this.
  9. Igniz Augur

Zoning starts to get longer ... every time I zone, the character takes 3-4 minutes to arrive in the new zone (if he doesn't crash on the way there).
  10. Urlax New Member

The saga continues all evening EQ buggy as hell. No instanced zones. or those that manage to get in are few and far between, and probably get booted half way through.

Instances:
    A strange magical presence prevents you from entering, its too dangerous to enter at the moment.

Guild Hall:
    Wont load and allow enterance either.

On top of all the roll backs and shite Euro players have had to endure and STILL no apology or acknowledgement of wasted time/effort/subs....
    Motherlee likes this.
  11. Diani Augur

Surprise surprise
    AB poof
  12. delfchen Lorekeeper

AB down on server selection ...
  13. Diani Augur

it was a complete crash...uptimeclock restarted
  14. Siny Augur

AB is lagging again. Its just taken me forever to zone into AH and netstat is upto 750ms now. Marketplace has been down since yesterday so presumably isnt the cause of the current the problem.
  15. Siny Augur

Server is laggy -over 500 ms in lobby and had one account disconnect about 10 mins ago in the neighbourhood guild hall. Guildie says it was laggy yesterday, about the same time
    Morningdew likes this.
  16. Venaki Elder

AB down again...

17. Nyane Journeyman

Yup down when I first tried to log in, then seemed up, but server timed out when it was kicking my trader off (which was apparently still up) and now it shows down again. 11.25 CET
  18. delfchen Lorekeeper

according to server select down for already 10 minutes
  19. Jyve Augur

Something's awry again. Last night was doing the 'instance dance' problem, gave up in the end. Tonight, the instance itself has been shaky. All toons dropping at the same time, showing as logged in. Once back in, instance hadn't restarted, good to continue. But lag keeps popping up, both getting instances and when in, and they feel shaky.
    Something's wiggling a bit loose.
  20. Fehu Journeyman

Come to Xegony...we have cookies!;)
    Seriously it is truly poor of DB not to fix AB, I hear a lot of people not bothering getting TBM because of this, so really bad business too. We get huge chatlag once in awhile other than that Xegony works fine most of the time (at the moment).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.