Phinigel FAQ

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Azzudien Augur

Lockfire flows off the tongue better, Ragejaw sounds depressing when you say it.
  2. Ltldogg Augur

120 days would be better or for symmetry purposes, 119 days, which is 17 weeks.
  3. Azzudien Augur

Why are people getting bent out of shape over 6 days? It's a fast unlock progression server, something many people wanted. 84 or 90 days is to little of a variance to get upset about
  4. Ltldogg Augur

Any chance you will make all servers instanced for raids? I would gladly stay on Lockjaw if so. Also how about removing the level ceiling of 52 for killing Naggy and Vox? They are unnecessary now and would help casual raiders.
  5. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Thanks for the response.

I know specifically on Lockjaw, a name was reserved on another server, and was changed at the guild's request by DBG, without disbanding and reforming the guild under the new name.

We've been testing the naming/guild name service, and it certainly isn't as reliable as a character name on the same server for instance. There is a high amount of variance on when the guild name actually releases and is available to be created. If the system was a reliable one, this question would never come up. Even if the guild is currently raiding, there's really no reason why they would have to disband that guild name to obtain it again.

Even the naming system cites "[Wed Nov 25 19:58:52 2015] You cannot create a guild with that name, that guild already exists on another server. Please submit a petition if you are the leader of a guild of this name on another server. Sorry for any inconvenience."

Many guilds would appreciate this service by DBG.
    Soon, Xars, Bilberry and 9 others like this.
  6. AlmarsGuides Augur

Lockfire kinda sounds like a curse word if you say it quick enough

If someone said it and you just barely heard what they said it would warrant a "what did you just call me" reaction.
  7. Numiko Augur

Wonder if this server's going to take off like a race car and start unlocking content faster then the players can keep up, gear up and grind out the levels and AA's needed .. I can foresee one or two more ex packs unlocking before someone beats Underfoot for example :eek:

It will be an interesting race to see if the players can have everything beaten by the time this catches up to live.
  8. Lonye Augur

9. Angered Augur

PoHate Mini question

If My self and a group enter plane of hate we get a 2.5 day lock out?

1. Does this mean we can sit in here and kill armor mobs and mini's we just have to wait for them to respawn every 3-6 hours or w/e the timer is?
    A. Or does logic tell us that it is dead for 2.5 days meaning you kill a armor mob / mini it will respawn... just in 2.5 days =(?

What about

Chardok B
    TraK
    Dreadlands Dragon

Icewell keep (dain)
    Skyshrine (Dragon Gear)
    TOV (Dragon gear / quest)
    Kael (kill AoW / Giants)
    Western Waste (all the Mini Dragons + the 100k in front of TOV that has a sleep key name slips mind?)
    Sleepers Tomb (How will Farming SoD's / Primal does one guild ruin it for everyone or will it be for account you will only be able to go into a "awakened sleeper tomb")
    Zlandacar (undead dragon who drops Zheart sleeper key ETC do we get a 6.5?)
    Fish Dragon Cobalt scar
    Wakushi (waking lands not really a raid target or is it?)
  10. Azzudien Augur

This is exactly why this server will be a blast, guilds will be pushing hard to keep up and won't have time to argue about who gets Naggy kill 4342 in some stupid rotation.
    Even Luclin will be a challenge doing VT keys and clearing VT in 84 days, though pickzones help keys.
  11. Skipper Augur

[IMG]

Yea, we went to an almost perfect server to "I can't believe they did that to us".
  12. Korillo Augur

Quarm - this is what they were waiting for all along the truth has been revealed!
  13. MBear Augur

I don't understand the 12 weeks thing.
    13x4=52 weeks in a year.
    If you want to do weeks why not do it so that it releases at 13 weeks and make it exactly 4 xpacs per year.
    What is the benefit of 12 weeks over 13 weeks when 13 actually seems to line up better and is almost the same as the original plan anyway?
  14. Redik2 Augur

Are you kidding me? It's 6 days.

That's a pretty hardcore swing for something as benign as 6 days.

MAN THAT CAR IS ALMOST PERFECT..

YOU MEAN IT ONLY GOES 180 MPH, NOT 190 LIKE YOU ADVERTISED?!?!?!

WHAT A PIECE OF !!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'D LET IT ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!
  15. Whales Aren't Orange Lorekeeper

Quarm was the biggest disappointment in EQ history so that's probably an appropriate rename.
  16. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Whoa pal, it'd be closer to 177 mph! :p
  17. Vaclav Augur

Combine was 30 days + content beaten - it was drastically faster than 84 days. Let's not revise history, please.
    Numiko, Sithil and Elkay like this.
  18. Redik2 Augur

Who you calling pal, friend?
  19. MBear Augur

Why not, everyone else is doing it these days... ;)
    Elkay likes this.
  20. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Who you calling friend, jack?!