Update Bugs 12/02/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Hludwolf Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Dropfast Augur

Monk's Thunderfoot AA is still broken, it seems like a decimal point is in the wrong place >< It's only procing about 1.2% of the time when should be procing like 12%. Please fix this. It's been brought up many times now with no Dev response. Just go kick a dummy for a while and you'll see what we mean. Easily testable.
  3. Silv Augur

Type 5 and type 7/8 slot augments from TBM that are listed to fit in non-visible slots (ear, ring, charm, etc.) are still flagged "Restrictions - Armor Only" meaning you can't equip them in half of the gear they should be able to fit into.
  4. Aydin New Member

I cant fit type 9 augments into some non-visible pieces even though it says they can be fitted into those slots.

For instance I am trying to fit Resplendent Sulstone of the Sturdy into Oscillating Band and Putrid Ring. When I attempt to do so it says "The item type does not satisfy the augments restrictions".

Also there does not seem to be a type 9 that will fit into a non-weapon range item. For instance Oscillating Stone has a type 9 augment slot but I cant find anything to fit into it.
  5. Malbro Augur

Caden Zharik, merchant in PoK, has had his inventory severely curtailed. I can only see 5 items on him, even with show only what i can use clicked off.
  6. Brudal Augur

What do you remember him selling?

Both Zam and Magelo shows him selling 5 items:

Level: 60
    Goods sold (5):
    [IMG] Fishing Grubs 3cp
    [IMG] Gnomish Spirits 6sp 2cp
    [IMG] Grapes 2sp
    [IMG] Planar Steins 0 Money
    [IMG] Soda 1gp 2sp 5cp
  7. Wizdons Augur

so this about only "New" bugs or still current bugs?
  8. strongbus Augur

why can we still not put type 9 into ear/face/range/fingers lol
  9. Sindaiann Augur

Spell Anodyne Stare is now procing Deep Sleep Malaise and Deep Sleep VIII on the caster.............
    Zeltari-Ragefire and Silv like this.
  10. Kollin Journeyman

Paladin's Force of Disruption AA with max Quickened ranks prior to patch was instant cast. It now has a cast time.
  11. Silv Augur

How does this even happen? >.<

And a bit more specific: using the free target Anodyne Stare will now only trigger Deep Sleep and land if you have a target. If you target yourself and it procs, it's on you. If you cast it and have a mob on target, will land on the mob. If you cast it with no target you'll get the message that deep sleep went off yet it no longer actually lands. This basically nerfs Deep Sleep proccing off PBAE/Free target mezzes.

Seriously hope this wasn't intended. We really didn't need another Enchanter nerf.

ps. I don't even see any changes to the spell data so this is really /boggle
  12. Silv Augur

The zone out in the Crypt of Sul mission "Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls" does not work. If you try and go to the skull zone click (same as static zone), nothing happens.
  13. Triconix Augur

I hope you brought some dps. That mission is quite enjoyable!
  14. Makavien Augur

There was no patch notes as I logged into the game the only reason I know there was a patch is because I keep up on the forums not everyone does this.

All the item drops from TBM are still no trade on Firiona Vie Server ? This was on the last test patch how hard is it to transfer it to live while you are already patching things. You are basically destroying the whole market value of these items as there will be 200 of them for sale when it does get fixed. This is a huge bug it should of been up at the top of the priority because of what it can affect . The expansion release is when people make a boat load of plat off the group gear now it won't be worth more then 10k
  15. Silv Augur

Obviously I did if I won it :p. Enjoyable is not remotely the word I would use to describe it though.
    RPoo likes this.
  16. Cicelee Augur

Staff of Undead Legions, intelligence caster 2h blunt weapon from TBM T1 raids (I believe I got it from first decay raid).

The good- patch added a second type 8 augment slot, and added a type 3 augment slot.

The bad- the effect still reads "Unknown Spell (Combat)" and the focus effect is Sympathetic Invigorating Burst VII, which returns mana every time a healing spell is casted. Not really appropriate for intelligence casters.

The ugly- the weapon is still 5 spell damage less than Magna Fulgia. Not sure if this is intended, but all other pertinent stats on Undead Legions is higher than Fulgia (with the exception of mana, although with the extra hINT you still end up with more overall mana on TBM weapon than Arx weapon). Also still requires ornamentation slot 21 augment, whereas all previous weapon ornamentations are slot 20.

tl;dr- Please fix the effect and focus effect on Staff of Undead Legions. Thanks!
    Silv likes this.
  17. Makavien Augur

It does actually work until you attempt the mission once. At least it did for our entire group till we had already attempted it 2 days ago.
  18. Triconix Augur

I thought it was the best mission in the expansion so far. Took all of 10 minutes and was real fast paced and awesome.
  19. Silv Augur

If DPS zerg and broken mechanics are fun to you then, sure. I agree. And I don't know how you won if it took you 10 minutes lol
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  20. Triconix Augur

I don't know what mechanics were broken but everything worked fine for us. And to request the task, set up and go over strat, yes it took about 10 minutes all together. 3 of our top wizards and a necro do work wonders there.