VoA - Pillars beaten on Fippy by Citizen!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Silentchaos Augur

Congratulations friends.
  2. Abazzagorath Augur

Grats. Now just imagine if it was the original version!
    Zublak likes this.
  3. taliefer Augur

Considering how buggy HoT raids were, and how much changes to game mechanics changed them, id call it a fair trade. you SS event 2, most annoying thing ive ever done in EQ
    FurySoul likes this.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Was that the one in the clouds? If so, that event was great man. Watching warriors die 125727252 times per run was amazing.
  5. Machen New Member

They died at least twice that many times on Fippy. The devs busted the encounter at some point so the mez is no longer curable by anything. So we'd typically have to have 2-3 warriors on the boss at all times to keep it positioned right when one got mezzed -- all eating the ae's and dying super often. Most of our warriors would lose half a level every time we did the fight.
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Failing to see a problem with this scenario sir. Warrior anguish is music to the ears!
  7. Elricvonclief Augur

Congrats on the win!
  8. Tail New Member

Congratz on 2nd to EoE. Oh wait.....sorry...hit hotkey. Congratz on first by being the only!

EDIT: and having one of your members gut Vulak to do it!
  9. Mwapo Augur

Did you bring up praise for EoE in this post and then complain about locking down content in another? I'm so confused.
  10. Aurmoon Augur

We beat Sepulcher #2 and #3 tonight. Just two more events remain in the expansion. Sep #1-3 are all most definitely on farm status already.
  11. Tail New Member

EOE farm status had nothing to do with members selling publicly needed loots for krono which is what my other post was about.
  12. Downtoplow Journeyman

What are you trying to even say? Your posts don't make sense bud and show that you're seriously misinformed... I recommend sticking to whining about boxers c*ckblocking your epic 1.0 for Kronos haha
  13. Strac New Member

I am curious about the question. What relic? What vision?
  14. Tail New Member

Don't worry. I'm on your server making fraps videos. All your raids using M*2melee obviously. Botters at night etc. etc. Want to keep going? Same reason Vulak got wrecked is the same reason Fippy will get wrecked and I find it hilarious.
  15. Porygon Augur

So you're saying you're in citizen, video recording your own raids. That just seems silly.
  16. Tail New Member

It sure does doesn't it. Almost stupid.
  17. FurySoul Augur

nothing better to do than be a troll ... what a sad life. Don't worry, now that your life has hit rock bottom it can only go up from here.
  18. Arderd and Crowd Augur

19. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Beat this again on Phinny last night! 1-2-2-2 score, we'll go for a 1-1-1-1 soon. Lot of fun at the raid - Certainly a huge difference since the Fippy days :)

Dzarn mentioned a vision involving a relic, none of us were able to see anything after the fight with varying relics from the expansion. The only thing we don't have that I'd classify as a relic is a fully evolved tear -- I'm pretty sure we had a few on Fippy and none of players saw anything. Maybe we need a perfect score to see this vision?!

We'll keep trying varying approaches to explore this. Something for the other guilds here and in the future to look forward to!
    Machen likes this.
  20. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Nice work bro
    Warrior007 likes this.