Update Bugs 11/20/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 20, 2015.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Maedhros High King

One of the major achievements for completing all the tasks and missions which grants the Pridewing Mount, when you inspect it, the preview shows a dreadwolf or whatever. (at work so cant log in to get the name of the ACH)
  3. Inocense New Member

the woeful merc is targeted when you target closest npc makes geting targets a pain you always get your merc instead.
  4. Isssk New Member

You broke the functional effect of the Fabled Ball of Golem Clay - This used to provide the benefit:

Mitigate Melee Damage by 5%, 84925 total
    Add Proc: Earthen Mud
    Stacking: Block new spell if slot 8 is effect 'Add Proc' and < 999999

Now the effect is the same as the non-fabled version of the item...
  5. Klaian-Xegony Lorekeeper

So, why in the world would you add mostly DoT type procs to most of the weapons. Aristo must hate Enchanters. These should be mostly dd's.
    RPoo, Xeladom, Fanra and 1 other person like this.
  6. Wizdons Augur

my guess is.. when they fixed it so more than one proc could go off on any given swing, they did not like the resulting DPS.. simple fix add dot procs that way it dont matter how fast they go off. once the dot is applied its not going to give you any more dps then what is already there.
  7. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

This is going to be a major problem. As someone who groups with enchanters, I most strongly urge you change this.
  8. Divinejustice Lorekeeper

Anna Broth is not giving the recruitment poster task. Tried with a player that needed only that task to finish the arc, and tried with a player who had finished the arc. It was giving the task upon handing in the page (before update). Nothing upon hand in now, and her only task phrase is for Haunts.
    Ssdar and Gorkeyah like this.
  9. sojero One hit wonder

Kerath Punox is no longer attackable for the quest "A feather in the wind" for step 3 - Force Kerath Punox to tell you what she knows
    Gorkeyah likes this.
  10. Bamkan Augur

Grubbonion's Locked Tower
    The task does not start when you pick up the key in decay.
    Ssdar and Gorkeyah like this.
  11. Vreil New Member

I second Bamkan in the matter. I can not seem to trigger Grubbonion's Locked Tower.

I have completed all the previous mercenary tasks up to this point.
  12. Karhar Dream Crusher

Decided to do a HA in Deadhills while waiting for people to log in just now, and either the mercs are broken and can't heal or the DPS output of the mobs have changed.. hitting for 18k.
  13. Bamkan Augur

Remember the Good Times - Anna Broth
    Anna Broth will not take the "Anna Broth's recruitment poster" to be able to start this task. (all tasks previous have been completed)
  14. Bamkan Augur

I mean the task does not start when you try and hand in the decay key to Grubbonian. Sorry just to clarify that.
  15. Taiqwon Augur

I second this. We just hit this bug trying to work our way through DemiLife stuff.
  16. DruidCT Augur

If they are going to up cotf HA mob DPS then the mercs need to be upgraded to match. I understand wanting to keep their difficulty constant-ish with increase in player power at level cap. But a lot of people do these with merc support and their power has not gone up. Make the merc AA have more significant increases or something. Or finally turn on master level mercs. Or something. Better solution might have been to lower the exp/AA reward for people with large amounts of AA (reduce reward rather than increase risk).
  17. Karhar Dream Crusher

Oh and mind you sk had 2.0 running and discs normally fine on 3-5 mobs during these, not today.
  18. Iila Augur

That line about HAs better scaling with players?

That's what it meant.
  19. Augur Developer

Can you confirm which tasks you have previously completed? The patch updated the requirements on receiving this task, so that it now requires all the previous tasks in the zone (and the related mirror tasks) to be completed.

EDIT: I confirmed that this and Grubbonion's task assign is currently broken on Live. Working on a fix now. Thanks for the reports!
    Iila likes this.
  20. Kaliko Augur

Silent Strikes does not appear to be lowering aggro at all, it initially worked at release and now it is not.